my name is konohamaru!

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"Listen, kid. You sure you want me to take your picture like that?" The old man photographer leaned against his camera, looking at Naruto in annoyance and disbelief, a sweat drop forming on his forehead.

"Just do it already! Come on!" The blonde whined frustratedly, excitedly taking his seat on the chair.

"Naruto..." (Y/n) brought her hand to her face, sighing as she looked through her fingers at her brother in embarrassment. She leaned on the railings, the wind blowing her long red hair out of her face and the strands moving in the winds direction.

The photographer groaned and gave up, positioning himself at the camera and getting ready to photograph Naruto in all his glory. "Don't blame me later." He got under the tarp with a grunt, "Say cheese."

Snap.

MY NAME IS KONOHAMARU!

The Third Hokage sat at a table, Naruto sitting in a chair across from him, in the middle of the room. He looked down at a piece of paper he held in his hand, Naruto's ninja registration form. The old man groans to himself quietly.

Naruto notices this and laughs, rubbing the back of his head.
"At first, you know, I couldn't figure out exactly how I wanted to do it. It look me three hours to work it out and stuff. But I finally got it. It's like an art project on my face, only cooler. Doesn't it look great?" He said enthusiastically, smiling proudly, like a happy dog.

The Third examined the photo again. It was of Naruto covered in face paint and doing a weird pose, it was just plain weird.

"Take it again." He said bluntly.

"What?!" The blonde responded, a shocked expression on his face. No way he was going to take it again, it took him three hours to figure out how to do it!

"Take it again. We can't accept this photo." Sternly, the old Hokage repeated his words,
Naruto pouted aggressively, "Yeah? Well, I'm not going to take it again. Stop saying that!"

Naruto gritted his teeth, an idea suddenly coming into mind. "Transform!"

"Pretty please, Lord Hokage~"

A seductive female voice sounded, small clouds of smoke clearing to reveal Naruto has transformed into a naked girl, again. A tricky Jutsu indeed.

"Huh? Ah!" The Third blinked repeatedly a few times before having a nosebleed so intense, it threw him backward and he and his chair fell to the ground with a thud.

Naruto undid the transformation, looking at the old man with a judgeful look. "U-uh."

"Naruto...you dumbass. Don't you dare do it!- Oh my god, he did it." (Y/n) brought her hand to her face for the second time today after watching her brother activate the Sexy Jutsu.

It is a smart technique, I've got to hand him that. But can he stop using it everytime he's in trouble?! Christ...

She snapped out of her thoughts when she was suddenly pushed aside, causing her to fall on her arse. "Hey, hey. Watch where you're going..." (Y/n) groaned quietly, rubbing where she had fallen on and looking up to see who had pushed her down.

It was a kid, who didn't even bother apologising for pushing her, he was looking through where (Y/n) was looking before. A small open gap in the door.

Annoyed, (Y/n) observed the boy with narrowed eyebrows, watching him as he grit his teeth and reach for something in his back pocket, slowly, as if he was waiting for the right moment to do something wicked.