sasuke and sakura: friends or foes?

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"(Y/n)...(Y/n), wake up."

"No..."

"Quickly, or I'll pour ramen broth on you."

(Y/n) turned away from her brother, covering her head with her blankets as she tried desperately to block out the blonde and go back to sleep.

"We've already come this far! Don't give up now just to sleep." Naruto grumbled, shaking the poor girl.
"What time do we have to be there?" (Y/n) groaned as she sat up, rubbing her eyes. Naruto was staring at her with furrowed eyebrows, his mouth curved down in a frown.
He's already dressed, she thought, it's too early for this.

Naruto narrowed his eyes at his sister, "Iruka-sensei said we have to be there by 10am."

Tiredly, (Y/n) turned her head to the baby blue alarm clock on her bedside table. Her tongue clicked in annoyance when she saw what time it was.
The redhead flopped back down onto her bed, facing the wall as she snuggled into her blanket.

"You are unbelievable." Naruto put a hand on his hip, looking down at the resting figure underneath him.

"No, Naruto. You're the unbelievable one. It's 9am."

Naruto could be heard whining behind her, "You're so lazy!" but he sighed.
"Well, fine." The sound of something being picked up could be heard, "I've set this clock to ring at 9:30am. You have half an hour. Better not be late." He aggressively put the clock back down on the table, trying to sound annoyed.

"Yeah, yeah. Alright. You go ahead." (Y/n) yawned, raising her hand and gesturing for him to leave the room.

The blonde hummed, walking out with gentle footsteps but a loud slam when closing the door.

After making sure her Naruto was gone, (Y/n) sighed, lazily pushing herself to sit upright, her bed creaking underneath her as she did so. She glanced around the tiny dark room of hers, taking notice of the small ray of sunlight that crept through the closed curtains.

Her eyes squinted as she took hold of the curtain cloth, pulling it to the side. She had to wake herself up one way or another.

(Y/n) blinked, adjusting her eyes to the almost blinding light. The affect of the sunlight hitting her face made her feel warm, almost like a hug. The corners of her mouth quirked up in a slight smile.

SASUKE AND SAKURA: FRIENDS OR FOES?

She pushed herself off her bed, her body jolting as her feet touched the cold wood floor. She contemplated throwing herself back onto her bed, missing the warmth of her sheets, but her feet brought her to her dresser instead.
And as if her hands moved on their own, they were already pulling out her clothes for her to change into.

(Y/n) carried her clothes to her bed, laying it out on the mattress. The redhead turned to see herself in a mirror that was propped against the wall. Her worn out pyjamas looked pitiful. I'll have to wait for my monthly allowance so I can buy new sleepwear, or maybe I can get money by doing missions instead since I'm a genin now.
She tilted her head at the thought, and started undressing.

After a few minutes of her lazily putting on her clothes, (Y/n) looked at herself in the mirror, this time with a smile.
The outfit she wore was identical to her brother's, but instead of zipping it up, she'd left it unzipped, wearing a black t-shirt underneath. It was a gift from the Third Hokage, and because of that, she cherished it like treasure.