you failed! kakashi's final decision

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"Think before you use a Jutsu, or else your opponent might use it against you." Kakashi sighed, bending down to grab the bell he placed on the floor as bait for his very, very obvious trap.
He stared at Naruto, who was hanging upside down from the tree, pitifully.
"Oh, and also, if the bait is obvious, don't take it. Stupid." He smiled lightly, which angered Naruto.

"A ninja must see through deception." The teacher folded his arms, nodding but also looking disappointed.

"I... get... it! Argh!" Naruto roared, trying hard to wiggle his legs out of the rope's tight grip.

Kakashi was now truly disappointed, he shook his head slowly with a long exaggerated sigh, "I'm telling you this because you don't get it."

"Don't you ever lear- huh?!"

Suddenly, kunai and shuriken flew out from the trees, clearly aimed at Kakashi. The teacher's eyes widened in 'pain' and 'shock' as it all hit him in the side, the force sending him flying to the left.

Naruto's mouth was agape at the sight in front of him, worried, he panicked. "Ah...?! He just got blasted by shuriken and kunai! Are you out of your mind, Sasuke?! You went too far!"

But before anymore panicking could be done, the Kakashi that was hit poofed into a tree log.

"You gave away our location, stupid." (Y/n) hissed, looking around to try and find a way to escape before Kakashi came at her and Sasuke. But this was mostly for her own sake.

Ah, Substitution Jutsu. And now he knows where I'm hiding. Got to move fast. I thought he lowered his guard but he did that on purpose. And I fell for it! Sasuke clicked his tongue, speeding away to god knows where.

"So this is where he was." A voice sounded right beside (Y/n), causing her to almost fall off the tree branch. But before she could, Kakashi caught her.

Whisper-yelling, "Dude, you're terrifying!" She snapped her head at the white-haired man that was just suddenly there.

Kakashi sulked visibly as he reached for his weapon pouch, "I'm your sensei, (Y/n). Sensei."

"Yeah, sure. Weirdo." She jumped into another tree and started running away, figuring that her friendly talk with Kakashi would give her some time to escape.
And it did. The sensei didn't even bother chasing after her, I'm a weirdo? He gulped, but shook his head when he heard footsteps running below him.

Sasuke, where did you go? Don't tell me Kakashi-sensei found you. No, he can't capture my Sasuke. I won't let him- Sakura fell with a grunt, having tripped on a twig. At where she just so happened to fall, the edge of a slope, she saw Kakashi below her, reading an orange covered book.

Phew. He didn't hear me. I'm safe.

"Sakura, behind you."

"Huh?" Sakura looked behind to see Kakashi staring right at her. Not knowing what else to do, she screamed.

"'A ninja must see through deception'. Yeah, yeah. How am I supposed to do that? Well, I'm sure I'm not falling into anymore of sensei's stupid traps." Naruto rolled his eyes, taking out a kunai and cutting down the rope.
He jumped to the ground with a snicker, ready to head off and find his teammates, or to annihilate Kakashi, either one of the two. But just before he could, he was swiftly pulled up, making him feel a little sick.