Chapter 2: School.....Yay

*3 days later*

I walked down the stairs and sat down on the couch. "Good morning, kid" Clint said "morning" I said and stood up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and poured some cereal and ate.I went back up to Lila's room and sat on the bed. For how long I've been here I've been able to make friends with Lila, (I don't know how old she is but I'm guessing she's 14, fill free to correct me in the comments) she is now a freshman in high school.

Peter come by sometimes and drops off the homework, I haven't decided when I should go back to school but I need to go back soon.

I leaned back and accidentally fell asleep.

I woke up into a black room, "hello!" I yell into the darkness "anyone here!" I yell, I looked around the room but only saw black. I start to walk but it only seemed to go for ever. I keep walking till I start to hear voices, but I can't tell who it is. The blackness turned into a long metal hall way "what is going on?" I ask myself and began to walk faster down the hallway.

I found a door and opened it "hello! Does anybody know where I am?!" I yell into the room. As I stepped into the room the voices got louder.I found the source of the voices and it was a room with two people in it. The voices were muffled but I could till one was a woman and the other was a man. I opened the door and saw my Mom and Tony "Mom?" I asked as my eyes start to water, I ran up to her and hugged her "is it really you?" I asked "no" she said with no emotion in her voice "what?" I said and pulled away "it's not really me, I'm dead Athena. It's all because of you!" She hissed "no it's not" I said, I looked over to Tony but he stood there with a blank expression "Tony?" I asked but he just stared.I stood there with my eyes wide "it's all your fault! I'm dead because of you!" Mom yelled and walked towards me. I backed up till my body hit the wall "stop" I whispered but she didn't stop "stop!" I yelled and she flew into the wall behind her "oh my god!" I yelled and my hands started to shake and I start to hyperventilate "what did I do?" I asked myself.

3rd person P.O.V

Lila walked into her bedroom and saw Athena sleeping. Lila walked closer to Athena and heard her whispering "no it's not" she whispered.

"It's not my fault" she said, Lila slowly backed up and ran to the door "Dad come here now!" Lila yelled, loud hurried footsteps could be heard running up the stairs. Clint ran into the room and looked at Lila with worry in his eyes "what's wrong?" He asked.

"It's Athena she saying stuff in her sleep and her hands are shaking" Lila said.

"What?" He said and walked over to Athena. "Stop" Athena whispered.

"Athena, wake up" he said.

"Stop!" She screamed and a vase broke "Athena, wake up!" He yelled, her eyes opened and tears were streaming down her face. Clint wrapped his arms around her and she sobbed into his shoulder "it's okay" he said and rubbed her back has she cried.

Athena's P.O.V

*one week later*
"Are you ready for school?" Laura asked.

"Yea" I said and swung my backpack over my shoulder "Have a good day at school" she said and went back to doing something in the kitchen "thanks" I said and went outside and down the driveway to the bus stop.

The bus arrived and I got on "good morning" the bus driver said "good morning" I said and looked around the bus for familiar faces. I found Peter and Ned but there wasn't any space for me to sit so I walked to the back of the bus and sat in a empty seat.

We got to school and I went to my locker and pulled out my books and closed my locker. I turned to walk but Peter and Ned were in my way and I slightly screamed "what the hell? Why were you standing behind my locker?" I asked.

"Because we wanted to talk to you" Ned said.

"Ok" I said and started walking "so how have you been" He asked.

"Good" I said.

"What did I miss?" I asked.

"Not much, just a couple pop quiz's" Peter said and I nodded.

Peters P.O.V
She's acting weird. I shared a confused look with Ned and walked into class. We sat down and took out our notebooks and the class started.

*Lunch*

Ned and I walked into the cafeteria and got in line for food.

We got our food and went to a empty table and sat down.

Athena's P.O.V

I sat down next to MJ and started to eat my food. "Hey, Brown" she said and I smile and I roll my eyes "don't call me that" I said and continued to eat my salad. "Ok, Athena" she said sarcastically, I laughed and finished my food "what book have you been reading lately?" I asked.

"Um I have started Hunger Games for the 5th time" she said.

"Nice" I said and stood up "ill be right back" I said and walked over to the trash can and threw away my trash and set the tray with the other used trays and made my way back to MJ.

MJ's P.O.V
I scooted over to Peter and Ned "Athena has been acting weird" I said and watched her "she hasn't been talking to us very much since........you know" Peter said.

"Know what?" I asked.

"Her Mom never came back from the Blip" Ned said.

"I heard but I didn't want to bring it up" I said and they nodded "its been two weeks and she hasn't been herself since, I think it really broke her" Peter said staring at her "you are being really creepy" I pointed out and he blushed slightly "n-no I'm not" he stuttered "here she comes" I said and slid back over to my food.

Athena's P.O.V
I sat down in front of MJ "what were you talking to Peter and Ned about?" I asked.

"We were talking about uh Star Wars" she said, 'weird' I thought "I'm going to class, see you later" I said and grabbed my bag "ok, meet you there" she said and I left and went to my Math class.