Chapter 3: Nightmares

I woke up with sweat dripping down my forehead and started to slightly hyperventilate. I put my head in my arms and took a couple deep breaths and my hands started to stop shaking. I got out of bed as quiet as I could and made my way downstairs.

I got down the stairs and heard people talking "her nightmares are getting worse" the female voice I recognized as Laura's said "I know, I want to help her but I don't know how" another voice I recognized as Clint say "she's scared and she's grieving, she just needs some time to grieve" Laura said.

"I know, I just wish I could take all the pain away" Clint said.

"I know, me too" she said and then there was silence. I took in a shaky breath and went back up to my room.

I laid down in my bed and grabbed my phone and looked at the time 12:26 I sighed and put my phone down and rolled onto my side and fell asleep.

I woke up to my alarm blaring. I groan and turn it off and get up, I go to my dresser and pull out a pair of black jeans and a white shirt and went to the bathroom and changed. I brushed my teeth and hair and left the bathroom.

I went into my room and put on a pair of black combat boots and walked down the stairs. "Morning, Lila" I said.

"Morning" she said with a yawn, I laughed slightly and sat down at the table "morning, Athena" Laura said while cooking breakfast "morning" I said.

We finished eating breakfast and I looked at the clock "I'm late" I said and quickly ran to my room and grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs "bye!" I yell "bye, have fun at school!" Laura yelled back and I ran out the door and down the drive way.

We got to school 10 minutes early surprisingly since I was late. I walked up to my locker and started to pull out books and put some from yesterday back in. I shut my locker and saw MJ right behind it "oh my god, MJ! What the hell?!" I yell.

"I wanted to talk to you" she said "you didn't have to scare me" I said and she rolled her eyes "come on" she said and grabbed my hand and dragged me to a empty class room.

"What's going on with you?" She asked and I gave her a confused look "what do you mean?" I asked.

"Yesterday you weren't talking to Peter or Ned or me and now you are smiling and laughing and stuff" she said my face dropped and I breathed in a deep breath "um, I'm going to tell you something but you can't tell anybody not Peter not anyone" I said.

"I won't, I promise" she said.

"I've been having nightmares about my Mom's death, and um they've been missing with my head" I said.

"What kind of nightmares?" She asked.

"The kind where I get blamed for her death" I said.

"I'm sorry, Athena" she said and pulled me into a hug "thanks" I said and let out a breath and hugged her back.

The bell rang and we all headed to our classes.

*Lunch*
I grabbed a tray and went into line.

I got my food and sat down by MJ who was sitting closer to Peter and Ned then I've ever seen. "Hey guys" I said as I sat down "Hey Athena" they all say in unison, give them a weird look and start to eat my food.

I get up and throw away my garbage and sit back down at the table "hey MJ, what book are you reading?" I asked.

"The Hunger Games" she stared.

"Didn't you read that last year?" I asked.

"Yes, and I'm reading it again" she says and I nod "don't blame you it's a good book" I said and stood up and grabbed my bag "I'm heading to class" I say.

"Ok, see you there" Peter says clearly invested in a conversation with Ned.

I walk out of the cafeteria and turn down the hallway and almost got to the classroom when I had a vision.

A series of images flashed across my eyes, one was of a grave with my moms name on it and another image with a zombie looking Tony and Natasha then there was the last image that was a train coming fast towards someone but I couldn't see their face. My vision ended and I was leaning on the wall, my vision hurt really bad these time, it never does that. I rub my eyes to get the dry feeling to go away but it doesn't work. I hear a faint voice calling my name but I wasn't paying attention. I was trying to think about the images and what they might mean. Then my vision went black and I passed out.

I woke up in my bedroom and sit up and got a huge headache "ow" I said and looked up "Dad, she's up!" Lila yells and I flinch "ow" I say "sorry" she said and Clint comes into the room "hey Athena, how are you feeling?" He asks.

"Like I got hit over the head with a brick" I said with a slight laugh but then stop as it made my head hurt. "Here" he said and handed me a water bottle and two Advil's, "thanks" I said and took them and drink some water. "MJ, Peter and Ned are going to stop by after school" Clint said.

"Ok" I said and laid back down and closed my eyes.

I wake up in a dark room, I'm sitting in a chair with ropes tying my wrists and ankles to the chair. I start to move around in the chair but no luck of getting out. "хорошо, что ты не спишь" (good, you're awake) a voice says from behind me, my heart immediately speeds up and I start to silently panic. "Чего ты хочешь?" (What do you want?) I ask but it isn't my voice, it's familiar but I can't place it. "ты знаешь что я хочу. где это находится?" (You know what I want. Where is it?) the voice says as it makes its way closer to me. "его нет" (it's gone) I say.

"информация ушла. Я уничтожил это, ты не можешь найти ее." (The information is gone. I destroyed it, you can't find her) I say, then it registers,the voice is my mom.

Natasha's Little Girl (Peter Parker x OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara