Chapter 6: Sleepover Part 2

Peters P.O.V

The movie finishes and Athena is still asleep, I slowly move out from under her and put her head in my hand and lowered onto the couch. I picked her up bridal style and varied her to my room. I sat her down gently on the bed and put a blanket over her and left the room quietly.

I got back to the living room and sat down next to Ned. "So, she's the one you have a crush on" MJ said.

"Uh...uh n-no" I said with a slight blush on my face, but seemed to be clearly visible to her and I saw one corner of her lip lift. "Don't worry I won't tell her if that's what your worried about" she said.

"Great so now that, that is figured out we should watch another movie" Ned said, Ned knows about my crush, he has known since way before the blip.

We started another movie which was the Breakfast Club (A/N-I have never actually seen breakfast club but it was just the first movie that came to mind).

*1 Hour and 37 Minutes Later*

The movie ended and we all fell asleep at the end because by the time the movie was done it was 11:30 because we didn't start the second movie till 7-ish because we were talking about school and summer break.

3rd Person P.O.V
Peter, MJ, and Ned all fell asleep on the couch while Athena was having another one of her nightmares. She was mumbling things like "I'm so sorry" and "Stop!" And "please stop" she had tears running down her face the soaked the pillow she laid on.

Athena's P.O.V

The nightmare started again but this time it was slightly different, they all have been slightly different. But the one thing I couldn't figure out is, why? Why do I have them? Why do the keep happening to me? Why am I blaming myself for things I couldn't control? It's honestly a mystery to me.

*Nightmare*
I was in a field of dying grass and crumbled buildings. There was one person a couple miles ahead that I couldn't quite make out. I started walking towards the person, but it felt like every time I got closer the person got further. I kept walking until I broke out into a run but it still happened. I got closer. They got further. It repeated and repeated until I couldn't run anymore. I stopped and started to take in deep breaths to try and calm my heart rate down.I looked up and I saw that the person was gone "what?" I whispered I look around one more time to see if the person was somewhere down the street but I couldn't find them.I noticed the buildings and some straight signs and they were very familiar, like really familiar.

Then it clicked, I was in New York but it didn't look like New York it looked broken and dark. It looked sad.

I turned around to meet a face but not any face but my mothers face, Natasha Romanoff was standing in front of me just staring at me while her face dropped like a wet painting fresh of paint. I stumbled back and tripped over a piece of a broken building. I fell and started to crawl backwards, trying to get away from the approaching and horrifying person that was coming towards me "it's all your fault little Theana, it's all your fault. You caused it, you made me do it. It's your fault" she said in a deep yet feminine voice, my mom used to call me Theana all the time.I called backwards trying to get away from the taunting voice "it's your fault, it's all your fault" she repeated over and over again. Tears started to stream down my face as I try to plug my ears "stop!" I yelled "it's not my fault!" I yelled "yes it is, Athena. It's all your fault" she said "it is my fault" I sobbed "it's all your fault" she said again and again and again and again.

"Please stop" I whispered "stop!" I yelled and shot up from the bed I was in.I woke up and wiped away a couple streams of sweat and tears that were falling down my face. I got up and walked out of the bedroom and walked to the bathroom.

I go inside and turn on the sink, I start to splash water onto my face. I stood there, over the sink just taking deep breathes, a long breath in and a long breath out.

I soon calmed down and made my way back to the bedroom, then it hit me 'I'm not at home' I thought, I walked into the room and recognized it immediately 'I forgot I am at Peters' I thought but there is one question I have.....how did I get in here?

I go back to bed and look at the clock that is on his desk and it's almost five o'clock in the morning. I groan and lay back down and try to fall asleep.After a long, long time trying to fall asleep I finally do, it was the best sleep I have gottenIn the past week.

*Morning*

I woke up and looked at the clock 9:30 AM this is the longest I have ever slept in forever.

I get up and exit the room and go into the living room to see Peter, Ned, and MJ all asleep on the couch, I smile and I grab my bag from by the door and take it to Peters room to change since no ones up I don't think.

I changed out of my black leggings and sweatshirt and put on a slightly cropped sweater and a pair of dark blue ripped jeans and threw my hair up into a messy ponytail and left the room.

By 10 o'clock everyone was up and we all eat breakfast.

MJ left at 10:30, so it is only Peter, Ned, and I "when did fall asleep?" I asked while I was sitting on the couch and the two boys were sitting on the floor by me building a lego set. "You fell asleep a little over half way through Aladdin" Peter said.

"Ok so I didn't go to sleep to early" I said, my phone buzzed and I looked at it.
Clint: Hey Theana, we are having a family day today.
Me: ok, ill be home soon
Clint: ok, drive safe.
Me: I will
I look up from my phone "I have to go" I said and got up and grabbed my stuff "ok, bye" they said clearly not paying attention. I shake my head and laugh and leave the apartment.

I get into my car and drive towards my house.