Chapter 7: Field Trip, Where?

*On Monday*

I woke up and started to get ready for school. I went to my closet and picked out a pair of dark-ish blue jeans and a blue sweater and walked to the bathroom.

I got out of the shower and changed into the clothes and brush my teeth and my hair and threw my hair up into a messy bun and left the bathroom and went back into my room. I grabbed a pair of brown ankle boots and put them on. After I got ready I went downstairs and into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and a spoon and some cereal and milk and dumped them into my bowl and began to eat.

Today I woke up earlier so I could drive myself instead of wait for the bus. So, I grab my car keys and leave the house and get into my car and start it. I drive out of my drive way and head into the city.

I got to school 15 minutes early which meant I was here before any of my friends cause the bus doesn't arrive till 10 minutes before school starts. I go inside and head to my locker, I look around and notice that there is a few people here but not a lot.

I get to my locker and start putting my books away and grab the ones I need and head to the usually meeting place for everyone.

The bus arrived and yet there was no one at the meeting place, so I gave up and walked to my class.

Half way through class I felt my phone buzz but I couldn't answer because I was in the middle of a lesson and I would get into trouble. But being a shield agent I will have to call whoever that was back.During lunch MJ, Peter, Ned, and I are all eating when we here a announcement over the intercoms "all students head to gymnasium for a assembly in 5 minutes" the person said and then the intercoms turned off and we all stood up and were the first to leave the cafeteria.

We all sat down in the bleachers and watched as students filed into the room.

The Assembly started and a couple announcements were made but there was one big at the end that everyone was waiting for. "Now for the last announcement, the Sophomore class will be going on a field trip around Europe. Your stops will be Venice, London, and Prague. The trip will start on September 20th through September 30th, thank you students that will be all" the principle said.

"That's next week" I whisper over to Peter and he nods his head, the principle left and everyone started to clear out.

The whole Sophomore class had permission slips that their parents/guardian has to sign.

At the end of the day I say goodbye to Peter, MJ, and Ned and went out to my car and turned it on and left towards my house.

I get to the house and I go inside and head straight to the kitchen where I hear people talking. I walk into the kitchen and see Clint and Laura sitting at the table talking about something. I walk up to them and set the paper down with a smile "whats this?" Clint asks.

"Its a permission slip............to go to Europe" I said and their eyes go wide "Europe?" They asked in unison "yes, and I really was hoping to go" I said.

"When do you leave?" Laura asked.

"The 20th" I said.

"And when do you get back" Laura asked.

"The 30th" I said and they looked at each other and sighed "fine, you can go" Clint said and I smiled widely "thank you! Thank you!" I said jumping up and down. They signed the paper and gave it back to me and I gave them a hug. I have never been so excited about something in so long!

I went upstairs to my room and started to pack because I am leaving exactly a week from now. I packed 3 pairs of jeans, 2 tank tops just in case it gets warm, 5 pairs of leggings, 3 sweatshirts, 3 pairs of shorts, and 5 t-shirts. I finished packing and went downstairs to eat dinner.

After dinner I went back up to my room and sat down on my bed and texted the group chat.
Me: Who's going?
MJ: I am!
Peter: Me too!
Ned: Me three
Me: great, me too!
I looked at the time and it said it was 9:30 which isn't to late but I wanted to go to bed earlier so next Monday could come faster.

*At School*
I got to school the next day and was practically dancing down the halls. I stopped at Peters locker with MJ and Ned was already there "why is she so happy?" Peter asked with a the smile that always melted my heart "she's excited that her guardians said that she could go on the field trip" MJ explained and he looked over to me and I shook my head yes like a child and he laughed at my excitement.

We headed off to class and all I could think of was the trip to Europe, I've been to places in Europe before for missions but I've never actually got to explore them!