Chapter 4: Memories

*Dream/Nightmare*

I felt a strong hand slap me across the face, "ты знаешь где она! скажите мне!" (You know where she is! Tell me!) The voice/man yells "они забрали ее, я не знаю, куда она пошла." (They took her away, I don't know where she is) my mom says 'who are they talking about?' I thought to myself. I felt another hand slap me across the face "почему они забрали твою дочь? что в ней такого опасного, что ты не можешь ее удержать?" (Why did they take your daughter away? What was so dangerous about her that you couldn't keep her?) the man asked "она не опасна" (she isn't dangerous) my mom says, "тогда кто она?" (Then what is she?) the man asked, my mom was about to answer when the dark room disappeared and I woke up in my room.

I sit up and look around and see three sleeping body's on the chairs in my room. I look out the window and see the pitch darkness outside, I pick my phone up and look at the time 2:47 A.M. I turned off my phone and got out of my bed and quietly tip toed out of my room and towards the bathroom.

I got to the bathroom and went inside and shut the door. I looked in the mirror and saw a thin cut on my cheek, "where did that come from?" I whispered to myself as I lightly touched it and smeared a little blood on my face. I grabbed a wash cloth and put it under the sink and began to clean the small cut.

After I was done I opened the door and quietly walked back to my room.

I got to my room and climbed into my bed, 'what type of nightmare was that?' I thought as I took a few deep breaths and slowly started to fall into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up the next morning to another migraine. "Ow" I whispered and got up from my bed, I picked up my phone and looked at the time 6:45 AM. I look around my room and I don't see anyone else in here set for me. I make my way out of my room and down the stairs.

I got to the kitchen and find everyone sitting down at the table eating breakfast. "Good morning" I say and sit down in between MJ and Lila. "Morning" they all say, then they look up "your awake!" Ned yells and I wince at the loud noise "ow" I said and they all notice the small wince "are you okay?" MJ asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a headache" I said and got up and went into the kitchen and grabbed some Advil.

After breakfast I went up to my room and picked out a outfit, I grabbed a gray tank top, black leggings and a light blue jean jacket and changed. After I changed, I put on my black combat boots and brush put my hair and brush my teeth and grab my back pack. I leave my bedroom and go downstairs.

"Hey, guys" I said as I walk up to them "hey, how are you feeling?" Peter asked.

"Better" I said and we walked out the door and towards the bus stop.

*At School*
MJ and I walk to my locker and I start to put my password into the lock, "do you want to go to the Cafe with Ned, Peter and I after school?" I asked MJ "uh sure" she says "ok, cool, we are meeting at the Cafe at 3:30" I said and she nods.

Ring, Ring the bell rings and MJ and I go our separate ways. I walk into my Math class and seat down at the desk next to Peters "I need to talk to you after class" Peter whispers to me and I nod 'crap, what does he want to talk about?' I thought, my heart immediately starts to beat faster, "take out your textbooks and turn to chapter 15" the teacher says and we all do as we are told and the lesson starts.

*After Math*

We leave the class room and Peter pulls me to the side "what's up?" I ask.

"Ok, so, there's this girl and I really like her, but I don't know how to tell her" he says with a uncertain voice 'well, shit' I thought "well it depends on the girl, the best way to ask someone out is by being honest and telling her" I say and I ignore the slight pain in my heart, Peter smiles "thank you!" He says and gives me a hug "you're welcome" I said and we pull away from the hug and the bell rings and we go to our classes.

*At The Cafe*
We get to the Cafe and I go straight to the line of people waiting to get a coffee, "what are you going to get?" MJ asks.

"Um the white chocolate mocha sounds good" I said.

"What about you?" I ask.

"Black coffee, just like my soul" she says and I burst out into laughter. "That was great" I said while laughing a little, we move up into the line. "Peter asked me for girl advice today" I said out of the blue "he did?" She asks.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p' "I'm sorry, Athena" she said 'she's the only one that knows about my crush on Peter set for Lila, which happened when she wanted to play a game of truth and dare' "it's whatever" I say and I walk up to the cashier "hello, what can I get you today?" The lady asks.

"A 16 oz white chocolate mocha please" I said and she nodded "is that all?" She asks.

"Yes" I said and I paid and got out of the way for MJ to order her drink.

We got our drinks and went to sit down with the boys, we sat down and began to talk about homework and quiz's.