Chapter 8: Airport

*September 20th, 5:30 AM*

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm going off, it was 5:30 in the morning! I got up tiredly and changed into a sweatshirt and black leggings and went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and my teeth and threw my hair into two Dutch braids and grabbed all the stuff I didn't pack yet and put it into my suitcase and dragged it down the stairs.

I eat a quick breakfast and right as I finished Clint and Laura walked down "good morning, Athena" Laura said.

"Morning" I said and put my dish in the sink "I have to get going" I said.

"Can we take you?" Clint asked.

"Sure" I said and grabbed my suitcase and waited for them to get ready. As soon as they were ready we left right on time and drove to the airport.

We got to the airport and we go inside and I get my ticket and gave the lady my suitcase, I walked over to Clint and Laura "be good, ok" Clint said.

"I'm always good" I said and they laughed "Athena, hurry up!" One of the teachers yelled "I have to go" I said and gave them both big hugs "bye, love you" I said and started to walk away "love you too" they said and I walked over to the group of students.

We got to our gate and MJ and I dropped our bags off with the boys to go get coffee before we board the plane.

We get up to the coffee shop and I order first "hi, what can I get started for you?" The lady asked.

"A 16 oz double chocolate mocha and a blueberry muffin please" I said and she nodded and tapped the screen of the computer and I payed and waited for MJ to order hers and wait for our coffee.

We got back to the group and we waited for about 45 minutes after that till we could board the plane.

We all got onto the plane and Clint made me make sure I was with someone I trust whenever or whatever we do. Which was kind of annoying but I'm currently sitting by Peter and Ned. I watch one of the waitresses hand Flash a flute of champagne "he is not 21" I said and the lady took the drink back and he sent me a glare and I smiled and turned away. Thankfully Peter let me have the window seat which is always my favorite seat.

The plane took off and I fell asleep 30 minutes into the flight.

Peters P.O.V

Athena just recently told me about her nightmares which has me worried whenever she sleeps that she's going to have another one. I was watching a movie with Ned when I felt weight on my shoulder, I looked over and saw Athena asleep on my shoulder. I looked over to Ned and he smiled "what do I do?" I whispered to him trying not to wake her up "let her sleep, if what she told you about the nightmares are true this is probably the most sleep she's had in a while" Ned said.

"Your right" I said and put my headphones back in and we continue to watch the movie.

Half way through the third movie I fell asleep.

Ned's P.O.V

I look over to Peter to tell him something but see him sleeping on Athena, I laugh quietly and take out my phone and took a picture. "This is so cute" I whispered to myself.

*5 Hours Later*
Athena's P.O.V

I wake up to someone lightly shaking me "Athena we landed" Peter said.

"Ugh" I said and left my head up off of Peter's shoulder.

We stand up and exit the plane with the whole class.

We get past customs and leave the airport.

We get onto a boat and make our way to the hotel. I look around the beautiful city and point out things with MJ, "oh, MJ look at that" I said and pointed to a beautiful building that had a round bell looking roof. We go under a beautiful arch way when I felt eyes on me so I turn around and see Peter staring at but as soon as he noticed that I saw him he looked away.

We get to the hotel "looks like we're here. They're doing renovations to the place" Mr. Harrington said.

"Getting some upgrades" he said.

"Oh, this is trash" Flash said and I rolled my eyes. "That must be the concierge" Mr. Harrington said.

"Okay" Mr. Dell said and they started to get off of the boat "come on, man" Flash complained again. I stood up and made my way out of the boat with Mr. Harrington, Mr. Dell, and Peter.

"Everyone, here we are" Mr. Harrington said as we entered a run down hotel that was clearly not getting upgrades. "Woah, whoa, whoa" Mr. Harrington said as he stepped down from the small stair case and into 3 inches of water "come on in" Mr. Dell said to us outside "this place is sinking" Flash said.

"You mean 'charming'" Mr. Harrington defended.

"Okay, everybody, drop your bags off. We're gonna meet at da Vinci Museum at 3. Let's go!" Mr. Dell said.

"Vamonos!" Mr. Harrington said.

"It's 'andiamo'" I said.

"Andiamo!" He yelled.

"There you go" I said sarcastically.

"We're in Rome. We do what the Romans do. When you're in Venice, your socks get wet" Mr. Dell said. MJ and I choose a room and it was next to the one Peter and Ned choose, we got ready for the Museum which was me changing out of my black leggings and sweatshirt and into a white tank top and dark blue jeans, then we left and met up with the rest of the class.

We got to this opening were there was a bunch and I mean a bunch of pigeons on the floor "I want to touch them" I said to MJ "me too" she said and we walked over to the pigeons. The pigeons all flow up and landed on our arms and one even landed on my head, Brad started to take pictures. I finally got the pigeons off of me and MJ.

MJ started talking to a Italian man and she learned a new word and so did I. I see Peter walk out of a store and I walked up to him "boh" I said out of the random "what?" He asked as he hid something behind his back and we started to walk "boh. The most perfect word. Italians created it, I just discovered it." I said.

"What does it mean?" Peter asks.

"That's the thing it can mean a million things, it can mean 'I don't know' 'get out of my face,' 'I don't know' and 'get out of my face.'" I said.

"It's the best thing Italy created, except for, maybe, espresso" I said.

"Oh, so you've been drinking espresso" he said and its true I have had a lot of coffee today like a lot "maybe" I said and he nodded his head. "Hey, German? American?" This dude asked holding a bouquet of roses "boh" I said and the mans face dropped and he walked away "whoa" Peter said.

"'Boh' is my new superpower" I said.

"So, what's in the bag?" I asked.

"Oh, uh.... boh" he said and I smiled "nice" I said and I walked the rest of the way over the bridge.