Behind The Scenes

"Wow. Seeing this and what we are eating now... makes me really miss Toujou-san's food," Rantaro said wistfully.

"Yeah, I miss it too," Kaede said, laughing along.

After last night, as they searched through their pockets to find keys that lead to their respective rooms, they rested, freshened up and are now having breakfast, which was whatever they found at the pantry.

Compared to what Kirumi whipped up for the class, it was like comparing hobo food and world class buffet.

As the class were having an inane discussion, Kaede and Rantaro started theirs, but more important.

They exchanged what they both knew. Both of them went through every little thing that they could come up from their gadgets and even searched their rooms throughly to just find it was only stocked with their basic necessities and a phone, which they realised were their's.

At this point, all they could go on was that the world was in an apocalyptic state, the Despair Minion thing didn't work for them and that they were classmates before.

There was also the fact that they already know who the mastermind of the killing game was, but unfortunately they couldn't even tell the others.

They could have done something to Tsumugi's pod, and in truth, Kaede was tempted mostly so that the killing game could end quickly and that everyone will be together here to solve a more troubling crisis than the killing game.

Rantaro immediately vetoed that idea, in the likely case that even with the mastermind out of the picture, it wouldn't mean squat to Monokuma because he seems to have a mind of his own and was not really controlled by the mastermind, and they would have risked a life for nothing.

There was also this feeling that told him that even if Tsumugi was the mastermind, that doesn't mean she is, in the big picture.

That's what Rantaro expressed to Kaede and although the temptation didn't go away, Kaede reluctantly agree to just leave things be and trust their classmates. Kaede didn't have to do anymore reckless things and she completely trusted Shuichi who was determined to uphold his promise.

Who finally removed his hat in order to pursue the truth. Kaede couldn't be more proud for him.

While the class was trying to escape the killing game, Kaede and Rantaro tried to find a way to escape this place.

They searched the place, and found a double door that was out of sight unless you looked thoroughly at the place, and they did try to open it but no luck.

"Guess we just have to wait for... them, huh?" Rantaro asked and Kaede nodded.

But what to do by then? Of course, they couldn't abandon their classmates, so they might be steeling themselves for a long wait.

While there was nothing to fear in the immediate, there was the ever looming danger of them when the rest woke up.

Having that in mind, it was best they ready themselves for an attack, and have information ready at hand so that they could think well of their next moves.

From there, they need all their questions answered such as...

What are they doing here?

Why are they here?

How did this happen?