Forward

"Umm..." Kaede said.

"Akamatsu, after everything that happened, you really think that everything will be fine?" Ryoma asked.

"... Good point," Kaede said, deep in thought as her eyebrows knitted together.

"Give them time. That's all we can do in the end," Rantaro said.

Because unlike Kaede, Rantaro, Kirumi and Ryoma who resolved their issues more calmly in a sense surprisingly without much hatred, it's different for Kiyo, Tenko and Angie with quite a strange dynamic in their hands. Either way, only time can resolve this.

Kaede sighed, "I guess you are right, Amami-kun. But I still hope this blows over. Considering our situation, well..."

"Yeah, our situation," Rantaro sighed.

Oh, it would be a lot more easier if they weren't thrown into a somehow apocalyptic world when they got out of the disastrous killing game simulation, with missing memories and an elaborate plan with their roles of what they were in this world ambiguous.

But unfortunately they are, and they have to deal with it. With three new members of the 'dead' before something else happens, all they could do was continue monitoring the killing game as well continue finding clues to their predicaments and along the way sort their feelings out.

Well, good luck for the last part people say. Because they will need all the luck they can get. In that case, too bad none of them were Ultimate Lucky Students. Maybe that would have helped.

Anyway, 'what's the drill' has been revised. Other than Kiyo, they had to monitor the killing game just in case they have to prepare the rope again.

The last remaining students to be monitored would be Kokichi and Maki, people still likely to despair and become Despair Minions. And when they saw Kokichi run off with the motive keycard, they knew... that monitoring would be for the best.

Then, there is newfound information, old information needed to be told to their newer members, things still needed to be figured out...

And in the end of catching up, the three nodded with Angie saying, "What should we do now?"

"I guess there is the Future Foundation and the Despair Minions thing. I'm still surprised that we don't have the backing of Future Foundation with everything happening now," Kaede sighed.

"But we know why, Akamatsu-san. We followed our own principles. We shouldn't be ashamed of that," Rantaro said.

"But it's just... I don't know. I mean," Kaede said, "If we are not in Future Foundation nor Despair Minions, exactly which side we are on?"

That was the question that still lingered in their minds. They knew they were the third party, but a third party of what?

"Maybe neither. After all, in our memories about the plan of infiltration, there was something about three way," Kirumi said, her hand in chin thinking.

"Three way... one would be the Future Foundation, I guess only the survivors would be able to infiltrate that one. After all, survivors were saved from that first killing game and went into their protection and worked with them. But the rest of us..."

They 'died'. Why would the Future Foundation saved someone 'dead'?

"And then, secondly will be those Despair Minions! Does that mean all of us have to infiltrate that one? Don't worry, Tenko will protect all the girls!" Tenko declared.

"But there is another way, a third. But what could it be? Hmm... Kami-sama wonders... what could it be?"

Everyone thought a while about that but one was quicker as was said: