Kami-sama

'Nyahaha! The revival set is almost complete!' Angie thought.

She was doing this for the good of the students... even if some are still brainwashed, brainwashed with the desires to escape...

'There is no escape and people have killed because they want to, but Kami-sama doesn't want that, so why not get rid of the need to escape to get rid of the killing?'

Yes, that's what Angie thought and that's the very foundation Angie enacted through Student Council from.

No matter what motive happens... Kami-sama can help her! Kami-sama told her if she used the motive instead of ignoring it like the time limit and the Kubs Pads, they can circumvent the motive and move on without no killing.

Also, it would be great to have more friends in her Paradise.

Even if people are brainwashed and dissuades her from using such a fishy motive, the fact that it wasn't even possible... well then, why would Monokuma use such a motive in the first place, if it doesn't work at all?

Angie hates to admit it, but there's always a method to the bear's madness. And Monokuma has yet to lie about the motives. It would be better to test it out, and if it does work... if it's possible to revive the dead...?

Why not? That's an answer only Kami-sama knows!

And really, the brainwashed were giving her grief about it, saying she was insane when she was only trying to gather as much information as she could on the killing game... to prevent anymore killings.

No... Angie cannot blame them... they were completely brainwashed by those fishy Flashback Lights, something that the Ultimate Inventor herself disbelieved in, an object riddled with an explanation full of holes like Swiss cheese that believing them made no sense.

A light that simulates their brain to regain their memories?

For one thing, it wouldn't work. Especially for Kiibo.

Kiibo would call it robophobia, but it still stands that Kiibo has an AI, not a brain.

And the fact they saw their own funerals... not even possible.

There were so many... so many inconsistencies with the killing game, so many missing memories, so many... risks.

Her classmates want to escape, but to what? All following Monokuma's Flashback Lights and dancing around his motives just gave incentive to escape. But all escaping had done was... to get someone killed.

With that in mind, Angie made it her mission to do anything to dissuade her classmates from such dangerous thoughts, no matter what happened to her, no matter how hated she became, no matter what she had to do...

'Because Kami-sama says so. Killing is a grave sin that must be prevented at all cost. It's disgusting, foul, the Devil's work.'

And so, the motive, the revival motive... the one which she was going to use to revive Rantaro...

Angie unlocked her Lab and went out. For the final piece, she needed a candle to burn the book and resurrect the effigy.

To Angie's surprise, there was no one out. Himiko must have gone to sleep, and Shuichi, Maki and Tenko must have already left. That confrontation was not a pleasant one, but she was unsurprised that Tenko was still brainwashed and decided to recruit Shuichi and Maki into dissuading her from the motive.

'She always had a soft spot for Himiko. It's not surprising that she joined because of her, and not because she was free of the brainwashing...'

At least, nothing overly bad happened, so she could easily forgive such a thing, and hoped Tenko can reflect on her actions. There was no use for needless confrontation.