Prologue: Scott industries AU is my friend

(off screen)

Brayden: Ryan, what are you doing?

Blue panther: I'm getting you out from this asylum

Brayden: but... You put me here!  And the good reasons.... I.... I can't.

Blue panther: I know, it's crazy, but.. time's running out doc. something bad has happened? Something really really bad.

--------------------------------------------------------
(Inside the Scott industries NZ lobby. The three young adults were standing there and look around the extravagant lobby)

Zara: hey

Ryan: hey there

Zara: thank for coming into the industries. You three are very brave

Jake: of course we do

Zara: now come with me you three and we need to be hurry. We're not supposed to enter there

Ryan: I hope it's better if we snuck in for the first time. That wasn't fun

Zara: of course we're not sneaking in, we're investigating. Strange things happen after the major incident at New Paddington city in Canada. You know, the stuff that Doctor Voss trying to get rid of. He's not a bad guys, he's a good guy. Well, because he wanted to boost the company around since the Scott industries company had expand it's business across the Commonwealth states especially New Zealand.

Jake: that what it said on the video

Ryan: so what stuff do Doctor Voss want to continue

Zara: they're continuing Doctor Nelson's work: cross-species research

Megan: wait, does that mean more lizard and mutants

Zara: no! Not that, they're not research and replicate more mutants

Jake: More Mutants!?

Zara: exactly, that why we're going to find it tonight. Scott industries in New Zealand had a lot of geniuses in researching biological experiments than the one in Canada which is mainly the hub of the industries. These mutants are tested to the research, why can't it be benefit to human. That why I came here and Doctor Xavier is trying to keep it from here for now.

Megan: well, just as he said: " his brilliant knowledge will revolutionise biological sciences and will shape the future of New Zealand and will strengthen the bonds with the two countries, Canada and New Zealand"

Zara: just give me a minute

(Zara is entering some pass code in the door while the trio look at the scientist is building a robot)

Jake: look like we weren't save at the inside and save on the outside

Zara: were in

( the trio and Zara went into the corridor)

Zara: stay down

( they crouched down while walking to avoid detection of securities as they saw many of the robots)

Jake: whoa, I never knew he would have any if the robots

Ryan: look like he's the 'nanobot guy' who like to make robots. I wish I could play with his toy for year

Emma: thing never get old.

( they continued walking until they saw a mammoth-like mutant who were being secured by two heavily armored guards)

Jake: whoa, what is that?

Zara: don't tell me, this could be one of Wilson's research

( the mutant turn it's head toward the four and charged against the guard in the nick of time. As he attempted to bash them, a force field was placed to prevent him from attacking while the guards managed to restrain it. Suddenly a man came out from the door panicking)