Chapter 1: Operation Escape Impossible

( inside St George Psychiatric hospital, there were walls scribbled with many mathematic equation and scientific formula while the camera keep zooming out, we can see Dr Benjamin in his cell and the night mask standing outside on his cell.)

Brayden: so my fellow friend was responsible for this. Those vultures! I wonder if Charles Darwin led the charge. Nice enough guy, but no one seemed interested on my research. Always insisted me to focus on mammals instead of reptiles for some reason.

Gekko: there's no bat-men, doc. This is absurd. There is a vermin, though. and ghat rhymes anyway

Brayden: and I'll bet that rat species is particularly contagious. You see that not the cross-species that alarm me but a deadly virus so much it'll infect many people and results in various side effects. And you said that virus infect half of my colleague?

Blue panther: yes and Zara too

Brayden: and Zara.... Great, our only hope is what? Dr. Voss and his band of killer robots? They'll destroy the city of Auckland worse than the virus could ever hope to. There has to be another way.

Falconette: well, you don't think we broke I here just to tell you the good news. Do you?

(Brayden suddenly turned suspicious on them)

Brayden: wait, what are you talking about?

Blue panther: we're going to get you out of here

Brayden: really? Three superheroes free the salamander from its cage. Who's the crazy one here?

Blue panther: I'm through discussing this. Time to make a decision

(he then turned back to them as came closer)

Brayden: wait -if you do this, you three must promise me: no matter what happen, when it all over, you both must put me back here. Now, let's go before my medication wear off just a minute and I realise how insane the situation is inside this asylum.

Gekko: as soon we get the door open, you run as fast as you can. Okay?

(Brayden nodded as falconette stay to watch him while Blue panther and Gekko sneak into the control room)

Gekko: breaking out one of the major threat into the city we've ever known. This looks good on our resume.

(the duo landed on the main room and they finally reached the control room and the coast was clear for them to interact with the control panel and open Brayden's cell door)

Blue panther: look like this the one, Nelson getting time off for good behaviour.

(suddenly they heard something)

Security guard: hey! Get away from there

(as the security guard managed to tase them, they quickly dodged and the electricity hits the control panel which travel through the cord and destroyed. Resulting many patients escaping from their cell)

Security guard: no, no, NO! the emergency unlock. I... I can't override it! The patient can leave their room. This is both of your fault, you gotta help me!

Gekko: we have to help you? You tased us bro.

Security guard: what the hell, you even doing here night mask!?

Blue panther: look we'll help you clean up the mess. Just make sure your friend don't shoot us in the back.

Security guard: I should shoot you two right now. Get out of here!

Gekko: we're going, just make sure you don't expect a friend request anytime soon.

( the duo quickly returned to the main room where all patients broke out and start to wreak havoc there. The duo managed to subdue them)