Chapter 11: Where creeps the salamander

( at the sewers again, the trio now heading to the makeshift lab as they got a call from Zara)

Blue panther: Zara, listen to me-

Zara: incredible news! I reprogrammed the hunter to spread the antidote to every hospital in the city. But, I need a few tweaks to make it work

Blue panther: great, but you need to skip the tweaks. Nelson is in full blown Salamander mode. And he's coming to your direction.

Zara: of course! What do you expect, Ryan?

Blue panther: we're on our way

(the trio then stopped as they fight the remaining robot sentries and mutant)

Gekko: what do we have here? We felt the one that got last on the recess pickup.

(they fight the enemies as they continue to rush to the lab by crawling on a tunnel)

Blue panther: Zara must be waiting for me

( they soon ended up in a room with a large tank. They saw a weird mutant swimming on a tank)

Gekko: stepping on that water was a big mistake

Blue panther: we need to drain the water of we want to live through this

(they turn the valve which drains the water as they split up and turn the other valve to the door. Blue panther managed to pounce on long distance to the pipe which lead him to the valve and turn it which opens the first one; Gekko crawl on the ceiling and avoid the acid swamp as he finally made it and turn the second one; Falconette uses her feathers to stop the fan and then turn the last valve which finally open the door to the tank. The trio gather up again and goes into the tank as they dive into the water to find themselves avoiding from the Mutant that attack them from the water. They looked back at it as they prepared to fight.)

Blue panther: you remind me of someone: my kingdom for a fishing rod

( the trio attempt to hit him but the mutant was so fast that it can able to dodge their attacks. As the mutant was half beaten, he roared in high pitch as many of the mutant came out)

Falconette: ow! We don't have spare eardrums, ok?

(they managed to fight the mutants while they turn their valve to drain the water and able to beat him using their combat moves and finishes him using a signature attack to knock it out. As the mutant is defeated, they quickly rush to the lab as they got a call from Zara again)

Zara: Ryan, where are you? I'm starting to lose it down here

( the call got cut as the trio keep moving while fight many enemies on their path. As they reached to the checkpoint, Blue panther managed to pounce into the pipe while the two of them crawl into the vent.)

Falconette: is this avant garde or post apocalypse?

(later, Blue panther came after them while looking many people.)

Blue panther: clearing the path, huh? No ticket, no getting in

(we they finally saw the robot, they know they're close to Zara while avoiding the acid spit)

Blue panther: the hunter, Zara must be close

(they start to move forward to her as they subdue the enemies. Blue panther called her out)

Blue panther: Zara! Where are you?

( Zara was right on top of the robot, fixing it while punching the enemies)

Zara: here Ryan, almost to the finish line.

Blue panther: what's left to do?

Zara: make a hunter-salamander proof. If this hunk of metal can shoot bullets and lasers, I bet it can shoot the serum as well. Don't you think?