Chapter 8: the night-slayer

( at the CBD Again, the same robot from before carry them again as the trio tried to struggle free from it grip)

Blue panther: how many these thing are there?

( the trio managed to break free as they landed on the central city while the robots stare at them. The trio start to chase the robots while avoiding the destructive shock wave which destroy the street. They were able to defeat the robots and the battle was over blow not yet, as they receive an unknown message.)

Blue panther: Unknown caller? Hello

Dr. Voss: it must be someone or it is. Driving around the high-rise canyon of Auckland. Feeling the wind blowing behind your back. Ryan Fletcher, Jake McGlashan, and Megan Allen.

Falconette: Voss! How do you know

Dr. Voss: ah please, they're both the same person or for short 'one and the same'. How does it affect you three, to side with a person, a monster who responsible for the city destruction?

Falconette: you are the most responsible one, doc. By that way, you blamed the salamander instead of yourself. You have no sense of losing control or patience.

Dr. Voss: I don't need Scott to control, and I don't need Nelson anyway. You want him, I'll send you three the address.

Blue panther: were putting an end to this

(Dr. Voss send them the coordinates as they quickly headed to the robotic facility at Parnell District where he and Nelson confront. The trio managed to sneak into the ventilation system)