Chapter 9: the night mask no more

( inside the robotic facility, the trio crawl while they watching the confrontation from above)

Blue panther: taking over Scott industries, huh, Xavier? That is some determination. Shame it was put to destructive ends

Gekko: we have to find Benjamin before Smith might do something stupid. Like killing him.... It's not already done

(the trio made it to the control room as they heard Dr. Voss and Dr. Nelson having a conversation)

Dr. Voss: the world doesn't need an antidote against evil, Nelson. It needed a weapon. My robots will chnage everything. A new era of nanotechnology begins today and I want you, Dr. Nelson, to see it all unfold

Brayden: the serum did just take your legs. You've lost your mind, Voss.

Dr. Voss: don't apologise, my mind never had some clarity. You see, I have a... Responsibility.

Brayden: why do you want to use poison on innocent people... If you just let me.

Dr. Voss: don't speak to me like I'm a idiot, Nelson. I know your plan. By presenting a solution to the problem you created, you're welcome back to Scott Industries NZ like a prodigal son. No!  My work will shape the future not to yours. I will save the city.

(they keep their conversation as the door to the large elevator close)

Blue panther: we could activate the elevator by destroying the generator.

(The trio went down as they fight the robots by using their moves and was able to destroy the generator with the help of Gekko who uses his super strength to grab them and aim it on the generator. With the four generator is disabled, the factory production line stops and they make through it just to find another swarm of robots from the door. Falconette destroy the door and stops the infestation as the duo fight the robots until they were cleared. The elevator door suddenly open and they continue to follow Brayden via air vent as their pathway.)

Gekko: the longer we find you, Dr. Voss, the more fun we going to take you down.

(the trio keep spying on the scientist conversation as the two keep on which now escalating into an argument)

Brayden: Xavier,  I have no doubt that your work is important. But one day it'll revolutionise the world. But... Not this way.

Dr. Voss: I'm neutralising monster that threaten our kind. What is more pure than good against evil, Benjamin?

Brayden: think of Charles Darwin, Think of Rutherford. They unlock the secrets to revolutionise science for a better path. Their work is corrupted by other scientist but you... You have a

Dr. Voss: but you have a choice as well, and you chose evil. You either with us or against us, Nelson.

Brayden: don't make the same mistake I made. There's only one way this whole havoc would end. Xavier, the serum you've injected yourself it wasn't ready. You still have a virus with you, I can help you

Dr. Voss: and who will help you.

(their second conversation was cut short as the door closes. The trio now keep finding their way through the vent while still pondering)

Falconette: we should've just go to college and do our summer work but instead ending up in a robot factory.

Blue panther: I agree with you  Emma. But let focus on saving Brayden first

Falconette: alright Max

Gekko: hey, I could see the opening there

(he pointed to the opening as they headed there where the scientist continue their conversation but this time it became an argument)