Chapter 10: If this be my destiny

(at Auckland Domain Park, the weakened trio managed to reach the surface despite the nanobots weakening them even more)

Blue panther: how do we get to that thing without our power?

(the night mask are losing hop but not fully lost as the helicopter arrived at the scene)

Chloe: you need a lift guys?

Gekko: hey, sis, helping us too

(the trio mount into the helicopter as it took off and fly through the destroyed city. As they were heading to the robot, a voice heard from the earpiece)

Zara: guys, I realised something when I revived you both but it might get a little crazy. Look, if you just just let the robot hit you with just enough electricity, it'll might fry the nanobots in you system.

Blue panther: are you sure?

Zara: you want your power back, right? Try it

(they finally arrived at the robot battlefield)

Kayla: Night mask, beat him to pulp

Blue panther: we can't, we lost our powers

Kayla: what! What are you going to do then?

Gekko: I don't know

Kayla: that's suicide! Sure you want to do this?

Blue panther: mmm, Nope

(the trio dismounted from the helicopter as they saw Dr. Smith face to face again)

Dr. Smith: Night mask, why won't you die? Destroy them!

(the robots appears from behind and electrocuting them before Salamander was able to rushed to them and destroyed it, freeing the Night mask from it grips)

Brayden: Stay away!

Blue panther: we're here to help

Brayden: Bad idea

Falconette: look, we already died today. This ain't gonna happen again

(The Salamander open the hatch of the robot's body as he came toward them and pushed them in)

Brayden: HIDE, You three

( the trio crawled into the robots body as they keep on without looking back until they found an idea)

Blue panther: wait a minute, jackpot! Let's pull the plug on this thing. This is gonna be easy

(the trio start to pull the plug as many electricity start to rain on them)

Gekko: this is not... Gonna be... Easy

( as they finally pull the plug a bit, a huge explosion cane out from there. Back at the cockpit, Voss is struggling with the system's response)

Dr. Voss: system's not responding, darn it!

(the trio came up from the hatch as they finally get their powers back. They saw three generator on the robot back which kept it alive. The system restore to normal and the battle is on)

Dr. Voss: you won't prevent me from saving the city

(they start to fight the robots sentries as the battlefield moves which causes it to tilt a bit.)

Brayden: guys, I found the way out if the force field

( after they destroyed the sentries, they rushed to Brayden who is struggling to open the door. After they open the door, Blue panther came out and took one of the generator off)