1

Today's my Birthday. I can finally see my string. "Yes! Now I can find my soulmate!" I said to myself.
But the string on my finger is hanging loosely.. "Maybe later.." I thought.

I woke up early because it's also the first day of school. My mother greeted me a happy birthday and said that the cake is in the fridge.
Then I did the usual morning routine, take a bath, get dressed, eat breakfast, prepare the things needed, and I am off to school.

I just walked in going to school. While using earphones, I played my favorite song 'Outro: Wings' (comment your favorite song of BTS)
I almost cried because of its beauty when someone just choked me-

"Happy Birthday!" Taehyung shouted at me. "Really Tae Tae? You just ruined my birthday. I was playing my favorite song until you showed up!" I shot back.

"Eh you look lonely. You're walking alone. Anyway, tell me who's my soulmate." Taehyung replied.

W h a t  a  b r a t. "Alright i'll tell you..." I said. I got closer to his ear while Taehyung is listening intently.

"SECRET!!!" I yelled at his ear and ran. "Aaarggh!! Yah! You're going to pay for that!" Taehyung yelled and chased me.

~ ~

We're now in class and we sat close to each other. Once again, Taehyung asked who is his soulmate. "Secret" I replied.

"Awww~" Taehyung whined loudly while we were in class. Everyone looked at us with annoyance and confusion.

"Mr. Park and Mr. Kim, care to share your conversation?" Our professor said.

"Sorryyyyy~" Taehyung said cutely.
This is so embarrassing. The  professor said nothing and continued on with his lesson.

~ ~

It was raining at break time. We hung around in an enclosed cafeteria and Taehyung kept on asking who his soulmate is. I kept on saying "Secret!" Taehyung never gave up.

"Jimin~!! Tell me~ who is my soulmate???" Taehyung said.
"Do you really wanna know?" I sighed. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Taehyung beamed.

"Alright, the guy who's coming towards us is connected to your string."
Taehyung looked at his finger then he looked up, pretending that he could also see the string.

A man is coming towards us. "Damn, he hot." Taehyung whispered while almost drooling.

Well the guy is really hot to be honest.
The guy saw us looking at him. He went closer. "Uhm, hello, you probably don't remember but I am also in the same class.. My name is Jungkook." the guy said.

Taehyung daydreamed looking at Jungkook, it obvious that Taehyung fell in love at first sight.

It looks like Taehyung wouldn't introduce himself soon.. So of course I took the initiative. "Hi, my name is Jimin and this is my friend, Taehyung." Taehyung is still dreamily staring at Jungkook.

I shook Taehyung "Hey! Wake Up!" I yelled at him. "Oh uhm sorry!" Taehyung blushed. I rolled my eyes.
"I-it's okay" Jungkook replied, also blushing.
Am I in a romance book?

Looks like it's my cue to leave.
"I need to go somewhere." I muttered. Their eyes are locked with each other.. It looks like they didn't hear me at all.
"Good luck~" I whispered to Taehyung and left.

From afar it looks like they have gotten close in a short period of time. Taehyung kept on blushing and Jungkook is smiling. How sweet. It contradicts to the slight rain that surrounds them. Now I really need to find my soulmate.

I looked at my pinky finger. It's still hanging loose. "Huh, when could I find my soulmate...?" I asked myself.
While walking around the enclosed garden, my string lit up. It straightened up.

Using my eyes, I followed my string. It looks like it is  connected to someone behind the pots of flowers. I followed my string and slowly walked towards the bushes. My heart was pounding. "T-this is it! I am finally meeting my soulmate!" I thought.

Approaching the back of the bushes, I saw a shadow. My heart is pounding. "Breathe in breathe out." I said to myself. Slowly walking towards it, I saw its silhouette.

I-it's a CAT?!

I looked at my finger, my glowing red string is connected to that cat's paw.

What the Fuc-