6

"So x is -2 divided by 3. You need to isolate the..." Our professor said during math class. Too bad though, I wasn't listening.

"Tae, I know who is Namjoon's soulmate."
I whispered to him.
"Really?! Who is he then?!" Taehyung asked.

"Shhh! Don't squeal! But I saw Namjoon's string connected to Jin! It was very bright, that's why I suggested to invite Jin because they need to get closer."
"AIYEEEEEEEEEEE~!" Taehyung squealed.

Good thing our math professor wasn't that much of a listener.
"You're playing matchmaker I see I see~" Taehyung commented.
"Help me with them later, they need to get closer!" I said.
"Of course! That's my speciality!" Taehyung clapped his hands as he said that. I chuckled.

~~

The time of matchmaking has come!

I was in a hurry with Jungkook and Tae to find seats in the cafeteria. Taehyung and I shared our matchmaking plan to Jungkook and he gladly obliged.

We found a table that was big enough for seven of us to fit. The rest of the group saw us and came to that table except for Jin and Namjoon, they weren't there yet. We made sure that Namjoon and Jin are sitting with each other for the time being.

Namjoon and Jin arrived. Namjoon realized what we were doing and turned into a blushing mess. Jin however was unfazed. So much for matchmaking..

After a while everyone was doing their own business and ate their lunch. "I spoke too soon." I thought. Namjoon seems to take advantage of the situation. Since he and Jin sat close together, he stared at Jin's face from time to time, blushing and smiling, it was annoying!

Jin seems to have noticed that Namjoon was looking at him. "Hey, why are you looking at me like that? Can't resist my beauty?" He joked. Namjoon choked on nothing and began to cough. Yoongi as well. The rest of the group laughed at both of their reactions.

"Ehem. It's just that your face is distracting." Namjoon retorted.
"Distractingly beautiful?" Jin asked. Namjoon choked once more and the rest of the group chuckled again.

Jin talked to Jungkook(He is the only one he knows after all) who is annoyed by his stupid dad jokes. Jungkook just smiled and talked to Tae instead because he couldn't handle it much longer.

Hobi and I were the only one who laughs at Jin's jokes. "Yah! Give more reaction! Hoseok and Jimin are my only real friends!" Jin said. Now the rest of the group laughed at his silliness.

"So hyung, about earlier, Jimin asked for your number?" Hobi asked with curiosity at Yoongi. But his voice was loud enough for the people in the table to hear.

"Not asked, he ordered for Suga hyungs number." Taehyung interjected, making the rest of the group laugh except for Yoongi and I who is visibly red. I pinched Tae's arm who yelled in pain. Which of course, made the chuckles louder.

"Don't listen to him! He is being weird!" I yelled while glaring at Tae. Now the table was bursting with laughter.

The laughter then died down, Jin was once again sharing his dad jokes.
"I was standing outside the classroom which made me outstanding!" He laughed at his own joke. "Nyenyeneh oustanding~" Taehyung said mocking Jin. Our group laughed again.

"Yah! You guys are rude! I'm the oldest here for your information!" Jin said.
"No one needs your information!" Jungkook replied. Jungkook stood up and started to run away from the table.

"You maknae! Come here!" Jin said and chased after Jungkook. Laughter could be heard once more.

"Oh, break time is almost finished! I'm going back to our classrooms. Tae lets go?" I said.
"What about Kookie?" He asked, I just shrugged.
"Eh he'll manage" I replied.