3

While going back from the counter, I kept repeating his name in my head, "Min Yoongi, Yoongi Yoongi, Min, Min Yoongi, What an adorable name!" I thought

"Ayieeeeeeeeee~ you're blushing!!!" Taehyung said as I went back to my seat.

"Pshh that was nothing" I said, but actually my heart is pounding. "Heheh" Taehyung giggled.

"But Tae, you may be enjoying this but remember! You're going to pay for my Mochi daily for one whole week!" I said. "Uhm.. can I back out?" Tae asked.

"A promise is a promise and you're going to pay for my Mochi!" I exclaimed. "I'm so screwed!" Taehyung said.

~ ~

As I was going home, rain came pouring down on me, "What's with this weather?" I thought. It's a good thing that I was carrying an umbrella with me.

Suddenly, my string straightened up and glowed. "Soulmate!! But which one?" I thought. Looking around, I saw a black haired and gray eyed kitty nearby.
"Min Min!" I exclaimed. "Meow" said Min Min.

"What are you doing in the rain?" I asked while patting the cat. "Meow Meow Meow" Min Min replied.

Though I couldn't understand him, I feel like he's telling me that he doesn't have a home. I think I should just leave him alone because his owner is probably finding him.. But even if he has an owner, I couldn't just leave him while the rain is pouring, it's too heartless to an adorable little kitty.

"Min Min, do you want to stay with me?" I said to the cat. "Mreow?" the cat replied. "I mean you're going to be wet if you just stay outside!!" I exclaimed. "Meow" the cat said while running away, but I caught him.

"No you're not going to run away from me again, you're staying with me." I said to the cat. Min Min wriggled, trying to break free.

But if I just allow him to move around in the cold, something could happen to him. Something could happen to my soulmate.
So I carried him with me inside the house.

"Oh you arrived, how's school?" Said my mother. "Not bad" I replied.
"Wait, what are you carrying? Is that a cat?" My mother asked.
"Yup! I couldn't just leave a stray cat out in the cold!" I replied.

"Wait wait, why is your string connected to that stray cat you're holding?!" My mother exclaimed. Oh right.. I almost forgot that my mom could also see these strings. "I also don't know" I replied.

"What? How?! How are you soulmate's with a kitten? Are you sick?" My mom said. "I really don't know.. Eomma, are there cases like these before?" I asked.
"I'm not sure, but I have never seen such before. I couldn't believe you have kitty as a soulmate." My mother replied.

"Eomma, I actually have another soulmate. It's a he" i said. "Oh.. that changes things. You have two soulmates huh? A boy and a kitty, that's new.." My mother said. "Yeah.." i replied and went to my room with Min Min.

What a day, Its my birthday, I found that I have two soulmates and one of them is a cat. Feels like as if it's a dream. As I showered myself with these thoughts, I dressed up and came back to my room to see Min Min snuggling at the sheets of my bed.

How adorable.... Min Min was still wet because rain came down pouring on him awhile ago. So I got a blanket and covered him up while getting myself ready to sleep.

I snuggled closer to Min Min and hugged him. As I felt heaviness on my eyes, I slowly drifted off to sleep.