4

"Hhmmm" I woke up through the sunlight from my window. I felt heat all over my bed.

I looked around, "Min Min?" I said. But I didn't hear any purr or meows from Min Min.

The sunlight in my room is so bright that I noticed the opened window. "Min Min is such a strong cat" I thought

~ ~

As I was going to school, I saw my old friends, Namjoon and Hoseok whom I met at a club I attended with Taehyung last year. Those two are very close friends. Wait, there is someone with them..

"Jimin! Over here!" I looked around and saw Taehyung approaching me with a big smile on his face. "You look happy, did something happen?" I asked.

"You know... I dreamed of Jungkook and we were happily together." Taehyung said. "I think you're obsessed." I said.
"W-What?! If you think that I am obsessed well I think you're an idiot! Jiminie Pabo!!" Taehyung shot back. "Wth Tae, that doesn't even make sense, you-" Taehyung cut me off.

"Isn't that your soulmate you met in Smoothie Palace?" Taehyung said while pointing in Namjoon and Hoseok's direction.

Oh, the person with them is Yoongi, I didn't even notice that my string lit up from the moment I saw them. Does Yoongi know Namjoon and Hoseok?
"Oh it's also Namjoon and Hoseok we met from the club last year! They're with your soulmate! Let's approach them!" Taehyung said.

Before I could stop Taehyung, he is already shouting Hoseok's nickname in the club. "J-Hopeeee!!!" Taehyung yelled.
Hoseok caught his attention. "V~!!" Hoseok shouted back. Taehyung ran to Hoseok and Hoseok ran to Taehyung. They met at the center and jumped while hugging each other. "My alien~!!" Hobi shouted and Tae yelled, "My Hope~!"

Our schoolmates looked at us like we are from another planet. This is very embarrassing 'I don't know them! I don't them! I don't know them! I don't know them! I don't know them!' I kept repeating those words in my head.

But suddenly Namjoon called me, "Jimin, come here!"
It looks like I can't avoid this situation.

"It's nice to see you both again!" Hoseok said brightly. "Yeah, it's been awhile." I replied. I made eye contact with Yoongi. "H-hi!" I said to Yoongi. "Hello" Yoongi replied.
"You two know each other?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung almost answered for me.

"Oh he is Jimin's soul-" I immediately covered his mouth.
"He is the, uhhh the only sole counterman I met at Smoothie Palace!! Tae sometimes get his grammar wrong!!" I stammered.
Joon looked looked at me skeptically..
"Uhm okay.." Joon said.

I was still covering Tae's mouth that time because I am afraid that he'll say something weird. Tae keeps on trying to remove my hand from his mouth.
He looks very irritated...

While trying to convince Namjoon that counterman is really what Tae was going to say.. Tae suddenly licked my hand.

"Tae?! Yucks!! What was that for?!" I screamed while removing my hand. All of a sudden Tae shouted, "Jimin!! He asked for Yoongi's number-" I covered his mouth again while looking down, to keep them from seeing my face as red as a tomato.

"Oh really~?" Hobi grinned while looking at Namjoon mischievously. Namjoon replied with a smirk while looking at Yoongi, who's face is also red.

Underneath my hands I could feel Taehyung laughing. "I'm going to kill you later" I whispered at Taehyung's ear. Tae gulped. That's what you get you annoying weird idiot.