7

The seven of us made it a routine to hang around at lunchtime, enjoying each other's presence. Bringing us closer together.

It was break time that day when Taehyung suddenly suggested something to me with sparkles in his eyes.
"Hey Jiminiee~"
"Hmmm?" I replied.

"What if we sleepover at my house with the rest of the seven next week? It will be fun!!!" He exclaimed.
"Oh yeah! That's a great idea!" I replied back with enthusiasm.

"Do you have their numbers? To contact them." I asked Tae.
"I have! Oh wait.. I don't have Jin and Yoongi hyungs number though." Taehyung replied.

"Oh wait I have Yoongi's" I exclaimed.
"Oh yeahhh you got it because you 'ordered' his number" Tae said while grinning and making hand gestures.

"You dared me to! Oh wait, speaking of the dare, where is my free daily mochi for a week?!"
"Oh no he remembered! Gotta wash the grass! Byee!" Taehyung said as he ran.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Wash the grass, what kind of stupid excuse is that?" I yelled back as I chased him.

Taehyung ran so fast I gave up, but I wouldn't forget about that deal, I'll just remind him later.

"So Tae.. about the sleepover?" I said.

"Oh yeah! I'll approach Jungkook later at lunch, maybe he has Jin hyung's number! You text Yoongi hyung or should I say~ your sOuLmAtE~~"

"Just stoppp!!" I replied. "Or we could just tell them later at lunch!" I said.

"Nah, Jin hyung said he would be busy at acting club. Same with Yoongi hyung I think? He and Jin are the same batch right? Maybe he'll be busy with school stuff as well, just text him about it." Taehyung said.

"Oh wow your memory has worked for once, good job!" I said sarcastically.
"Thanks for the compliment~!" Taehyung smiled. I just sighed and wondered how this dork became my best friend.

It was Friday which would mean there is no school tomorrow. Yay! While I was focusing on schoolworks, I noticed Tae passing a note to me.

"So have you texted him yet?" The note said. I looked at him and shook my head while giving back the piece of paper.

He wrote something on it again and passed it back to me. "I already asked Jungkook, and he said he is fine with it. He also asked Jin hyung who agreed." The note stated.

I nodded and listened to the class again, though we are seat mates, we chatted through a paper because we wouldn't want to get scolded again.

We already got scolded twice, first from Tae asking who is his soulmate and second is when Taehyung gasped so loud because I told him about seeing Yoongi wink at me. Well that's another story.

~~

Lunch came by and Taehyung was right, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jungkook were only the people around.

Break time passed by quickly and I saw Hobi arguing (well they look like they're fighting) with a girl for the last sprite left in the vending machine. He was rapping with determination in his eyes while making hand gestures. I chuckled to myself at that scene.

Since it was Friday, Taehyung and I planned to hangout. He finally agreed to go to my favorite mochi store. And yes, I bought a lot cause it's free food. Tae sadly looked at his wallet and back at me. I just smiled.

"Remember~ this many everyday for a whole week~" I sassed while eating my
mochi.

"B-but.. m-my money..." Tae replied and I just laughed at his pained face. He groaned and I laughed harder.

After that, it rained. I ran back to the house and saw Min Min sitting at the door.

"Oh hi Min Min, how's life?" I asked to him while patting his head.
The kitty just turned around and left, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Rude!" I yelled at the cat who was walking away.

~~~
Sorry if this book is getting boring and if the pacing is too fast or too slow..
It really is my first time :((

But thanks a lot for reading and voting for this stupid book, it really means a lot to me~~ iluv u guysss :D