10

"SLEEPOVERRR~!!!!" Both Tae and Jungkook squealed at my seat as soon as the classes were dismissed.

"Uhh–"

"Let's go! Let's go! To my place!!!" Taehyung announced while pointing upwards like the mighty eagle in Angry Birds.

"Tae—"

"Just shut your mouth! We need to be early!!" Taehyung said as he shoved the Mochi he bought for me.

It is the last day of the week and Tae's is definitely delighted that he wouldn't be needing to throw his money away.

Not exactly throwing, I countered but he said I'm not worth his money.
*Cries in Mochi*

"He's definitely happy" I whispered at Jungkook.

"Definitely" He replied.

We were already at Taehyung's house until he suddenly turned towards me.

He shook my shoulders and shouted, "YAH HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOUR DATE WITH YOONGI!!"

"THAT IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU EARLIER!!!"

"You're so stupid!!" Taehyung huffed.

"HOW AM I STUPID WHEN YOU'RE CUTTING ME OFF!!!" I screamed in annoyance.

"Ugh, whatever just go! It's about 3:55!"

As soon as he said that, I sprinted towards the cafe. While running, I thought of great lines to say when I arrive. "Hey looking good today, hyung~ No no that ain't right."

I arrived and went to look for Yoongi. I saw him and walked towards him.

"A–am... I.. I.. l-late..?" I said while panting.

"Yes, you are," Yoongi stated like it's a matter of fact.

I checked the time.
"It's by 1 minute!" I protested.

"Still late." He said.

I brushed my hair back trying to fix it. It's wet because of my sweat and it's annoying.

Yoongi just stared at me with an open mouth. Our eyes met. He looked away.

What was that about?

I sat down and sighed.
"Did you order already?" I asked.

"Nope, not yet."

"Okay, I'm going to order, my treat."

I was about to leave when I felt a paw on my feet. I look down, seeing a completely white cat with a collar name Winter. I smiled and pick her up.
I was in a cat cafe, after all, of course there would be cats.

"Are you going to order or what?" Yoongi said.

"Rude. Can't you see that I have a cat with me?" I replied.

"Then give her to me."

I complied and gave Winter to him. He held the cat and his eyes seemed to soften. Cute..

I went to the counter and ordered some food. But then I remembered I didn't ask Yoongi what he wants.

I slapped my face because of my stupidity.

"Are you okay... sir?" The lady at the counter said.

My face reddened and the girl laughed. I laughed with her.

"That was embarrassing!" I exclaimed.

"Of course it is," She said back.

I rolled my eyes and went back to Yoongi.
"Where's my food?" was the first thing Yoongi said when I walked back.

"I didn't even ask what you wanted!" I said to him.

"Oh, I am actually fine with anything." He replied.

So I got embarrassed, walked back to Yoongi, and just get the words, 'I'm fine with anything.'

"Fricking biscuit..." I muttered.

I went back again to the counter. The lady looked at me with a cute smiley face.

"So what's your order, sir?" She asked.

"Well... what do you recommend?" I replied.

"Oh, wow. Nobody's asked me what I recommend before..." She said.

"I guess I'm different," I smiled at her.

"True though, anyways I recommend frappes, and the flavor would be cookies and cream. It's delicious!"

"Hmm... then I'll get two of those and that chiffon cake."

"Okay! That would be [A/N: Insert price cuz author has no idea]"

"Thanks!" I said while taking our orders.

I was about to leave when she called me.

"Hey! Sir wait!"

"Ye?" I replied.

"I didn't catch your name..."

"It's Jimin." I smiled.

"Well, Jimin... Can I- uh... uhmm askforyournumber?" She said.

She talks very fast but I still heard it. I chuckled.

"JIMINIEE! Don't laugh! It's just because I enjoy talking to you and I want to meet you again sometime..." She mumbled.

"Of course I know that, no need to explain," I said as I gave her my number.

She blushed.

"Well, I also didn't catch your name."

"It's Shena," She smiled.

"Well it is nice to meet you, Shena, should I still ask for your number–?" I began but then I was cut off as I felt a hand over my shoulder.

"Ask for her what?" Yoongi said while his arms are around my shoulder.

I blushed furiously. Yoongi gave Shena an annoyed look. Shena gave back a mischievous grin.

"So Minnie~ Let's meet each other again! I'll text you~"

I was taken aback by the new nickname, but I smiled. I felt Yoongi's arms tighten around my shoulders. Which I couldn't understand for any reason.

"Sure!" I said happily.

"Yea yea whatever let's eat, this supposed to be time for you to treat me," Yoongi said looking annoyed and pissed.

I didn't really understand Yoongi's behavior but I just followed him back to our seats.

We both ate in silence with cats roaming around our legs.

~
Please leave some votes, it keeps me motivated! Thanks in advance❤︎