11

Yoongi and I awkwardly walked together.

We didn't speak to each other and just went to Taehyung's house.

"Oh! Jiminie! You're here!" Tae excitedly exclaimed as he pulled me somewhere in the house. Yoongi just walked to the sofa's where Hobi and Jungkook could be seen playing with the Nintendo switch.

Trailing behind Taehyung as we passed the kitchen, I also saw Namjoon and Jin, cooking something. Namjoon isn't doing well though... I could even see him using the knife in reverse. Jin saw that and yelled something incoherently while moving his hands around. I chuckled at the scene.

Taehyung and I finally reached his room. He pulled me to sit on the bed.

"So... how did it go??" Tae asked excitedly.

"hmmm..? I don't know.." I said. I don't want to explain yet, so I played with Taehyung first.

"Yah come on! Don't do this to your best friend you jerk!" He pouted and showed puppy eyes. I swear he is too cute. He knows my weaknesses well and I can't handle it.

"Fine! So he did... uhm... I was late." I muttered.

"Are you dumb? Of course I know that!"

"Will you wait?" I said irritated.

"Oh sorry.. huehuehuehehehe" Taehyung said while showing a 'peace' sign.

I rolled my eyes. "Ok I'll continue. When I arrived, I see him sitting on the table. He said I'm late and we kind of argued."

"Oop—" Taehyung said.

"Then I ordered something. Oh! A cat approached me beforehand, it's very cute! So while I ordered, I kind of forgot to ask Yoongi what he wanted. So, in the counter, I slapped myself and the cashier there laughed at me."

Taehyung laughed as I said the last sentence.
"Why would you slap yourself idiot!!" Taehyung wheezed.

"Let me continue! So I went back to Yoongi who said he's fine with anything–!"

"So in conclusion you wasted your time." Tae interrupted.

"Do you want to hear more or what?"

"Ok! Ok! I'll keep quiet!"

"So I went back to the counter and just ordered the recommended stuff. Then the girl in the counter kind of asked for my number. I gave it to her and I was about to ask for hers but then Yoongi placed his arms around my shoulders and looked pissed. This I couldn't understand. We then went back to our seats and ate quietly then went to your house and here we are."

I finally finished explaining.

"Can I talk now?" Taehyung asked.

"Well you're already talking anyways so yes," I replied.

Taehyung let out a really loud squeal.

"What the heck?!" I said as I covered my ears.

I only heard, "I smell someone Jelly~" from Tae. But I'm sure he said something earlier to that.

"I can't understand you because I covered my ears dude. But what is the smell of jelly? And how do you smell someone's jelly?" I asked.

Taehyung face palmed. He sighed. He sighed once more.

"Keep on sighing and you'll be a rat." I said. (A/N: Well according to google, "Rats normally sigh about 40 times an hour,")

"It's just that you're very stupid and shitty–"

"Jin said food's ready!" Jungkook barged in the room.

Taehyung sighed again.

"Taehyung the rat, what a disgursting piece of shat," I said. Jungkook snickers.

"SHUT UP!" Taehyung yelled and pulled both Jungkook's and my ears.

"OW! OUCH! Ok! Ok!"

The three of us finally went downstairs after all that commotion. The table was filled with delicious food. Jin cooked a lot. The others also ordered some food from the outside, like drinks and fries.

"Stop right there!" Jin said as the others and I tried to go to the table.

"Before you go the table, you need to say this, 'Jin hyung is the best, we love him and he's most handsome.'" Jin said confidently.

"What? Why?" Yoongi said, annoyed.

"If you don't, you won't be able to eat the food I cooked and instead eat what Namjoon cooked."

"Are you implying that my food doesn't taste good compared to yours Jin hyung?" Joon said with an eyebrow raised.

"Jin hyung is the best, we love him, and he's worldwide handsome! Sorry Namjoon, but I'd be lying if I don't say your cooking skills ain't good." Hoseok said with a bright smile.

Everyone laughed except for Namjoon who looks very hurt.

"Yah! You– You're supposed to stick with me as we are the same age!" Namjoon whined.

"Don't listen to him Hobi, and FYI, I like the nickname you gave me, 'worldwide handsome.' It fits me perfectly!" Jin said happily.

Everyone rolled their eyes as Jin said that. They're not even surprised anymore with the 'Jin hyping himself up'.

Everyone recited the given lines and we ate together. The table was filled with jokes, it is a very fun atmosphere and I couldn't get enough of it.

We all started to get full and came to the living room. Jin, Jungkook, Hobi, and I, played with the Nintendo Switch.

We are playing a racing game. Competitive that we are, all players are riled up as each of us wanted to get the top spot.

"AH! JUNGKOOK!! YOU DID NOT JUST PUSH ME OFF THE TRACK!!" Jin yelled angrily.

"Oh I just did~" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Hobi, stop trying to race past me, you know you couldn't." I said while laughing.

"Bitch respect your olders!!" Hobi yelled.

"Yea, like old hag here," Jungkook replied while tilting his head direction to Jin.

"JUST YOU WAIT JUNGKOOK I'LL RACE PAST YOU!!" Jin yelled.

"In your dreams oldie~" Jungkook said.

The spectators laughed. Some of them even ate popcorn.

The game ended. Jungkook came first place, with Jimin second, Hoseok third, and Jin last.

"IF ONLY THE MAKNAE DIDN'T PUSH ME OFF!!!" Jin screamed.

Jungkook stick his tongue out and began to run around the room with Jin chasing behind him. Taehyung came in after washing the dishes.

"Hey guys!! Let's play a game!!" Tae suggests.

"What game?" I asked.

Taehyung smirked. A smirk that we all know have not-so-good intentions. Everyone nervously looked at each other.

'Oh no' is all I thought.

"Let's play pocky!"