12

"Pocky?!" All of us yelled.

"Duh! That's what I said, isn't it? So I'm going to choose your partners!" Tae smiled.

"Isn't that unfair? You're playing right? Shouldn't we spin the bottle instead of just following you because you're also playing?" Joonie objected.

"Hmph! My house, my rules, but you can choose my partner for me if it's my turn!" Taehyung said.

"Oh and yeah! Since you objected, you're going first." Tae added.

"What?! I don't want to!" Namjoon protested.

"You got no choice, you messed with V and now you're dealing the consequences." I said.

Even if Taehyung looks so easygoing and funny, you would feel the heat when he is mad, literally. Like his face will look like an anime that will whoop your ass. He's so hot when that happens, but you didn't hear that from me.

"Yep! And your partner will be Jin hyung!" Tae added.

Namjoon blushed, and tried to protest but was cut off with Jin saying, "let's just get this over with."

Taehyung giggled.

"Hey! Tae Tae's playing right? So I'll be the referee!!" Said Hoseok.

"Sure hyung, why not?" Tae and I said together.

While everyone's preparing for Joonie's game, Yoongi just sat there, observing.

Jungkook clapped like the cute 14 year old he is.

Namjoon sat with the other end of the stick, waiting for Jin to come closer.

Jin then came closer, locking his eyes with Namjoon. Namjoon's face flushed in red.

They were taking their time, like literally. Taehyung seem to be bored. Until I saw a glint of mischief in his eyes.

I didn't know what Taehyung is planning but it looks like Namjin will die soon.

Taehyung crawled behind Namjoon. No one really thought about it, including me of what Tae Tae was thinking since he always do weird things.

That was until Jin's face is only centimetres apart. With a look at Tae, I saw him slightly but strongly bumping into Namjoon's back.

This resulted to Namjoon falling forward and kissing Jin in the lips. Everyone in the room squealed.

"tHiS rOom iS sO gAy rIgHt nOw!!" Our referee, Hobi said while fanning himself.

Taehyung smiled to himself, clearly proud of what he did.

Namjoon face blushed wildly, while Jin just blushed slightly. The squealing still continued until our referee, Hobi, put his palm up.

"Okay that was cute and all but who's next?" Hobi said.

"JIMIN AND YOONGI!!!!" Taehyung exclaimed with excitement.

"Wha-?" I started to say but was cut off with Jungkook saying "I agree."

Yoongi came up unbothered while I just awkwardly stood in the center of the room. I could feel myself blushing at the moment.

We picked up a pocky stick and I held with my mouth. The game began. Yoongi came closer, locking his eyes with me.

It is as if the world stopped. Everything went blur to me except for Yoongi, who came closer towards me and our faces are only inches away.

With his sparkling gray eyes and black hair, he stood out among the rest. His soft looking lips biting the pocky stick as he came closer and closer. His pale skin made him glow even more brightly.

I heard my heart beating so fast and saw my string gleam. With this, I was sent to a trance.

I didn't notice Taehyung already behind me. I didn't notice everyone looking at us with wide eyes and anticipation. I didn't notice that they were holding their breaths as our faces came closer.

We were only centimetres apart when I felt a slight but strong push behind me.

At the same time, Yoongi broke the stick and leaned back. Causing me to fall forward face first on the wooden floor. My focus cleared and pain shot through my forehead.

I groaned.

"That went wrong..." Jungkook squeaked. Everyone in the room were shocked and were worried.

I looked behind me and glared as I saw Taehyung looking down guiltily.

"Everything should've gone right if Yoongi hyung didn't break the stick..." Taehyung mumbled.

"Well, I saw Taehyung at Jimin's back and I thought he would repeat what he did with Namjoon and Jin hyung which of course I didn't want to happen." Yoongi replied.

The others started joining and bickered with them.

I just rubbed my forehead and whimpered which didn't go unnoticed by everyone which resulted to them stopping their bickering.

"So... who's next?" Hobi asked looking at our direction.

"Taehyung bitch and Jungkook." I said.

"Hey chill, no need to call Taehyung a bitch." Namjoon intercepted.

Jungkook and Taehyung went in position. Jungkook came closer while Tae just sat there with a flustered face.

I suddenly thought of pushing Tae as well, he needs a taste of his own medicine. I slowly went behind them. With my short figure, I easily went behind Tae without Jungkook noticing me.

I observed and waited for their faces to only be centimetres apart. With that I also pushed Taehyung which created a domino effect.

Taehyung fell forward and his lips met with Jungkook's. Everyone in the room squealed. Both of their faces blushed as they pulled away from each other.

I smirked and bowed at everyone, saying I was the reason for that. Taehyung playfully slapped me in the shoulder while I laughed.

Hoseok continued to fan himself. Jin cracking up and pointing at them saying, "that's what you get." Namjoon squealed while covering his mouth. Yoongi standing proud because I nailed it with pranking Tae.

Taekook's faces are still flushed in red. I grabbed a phone and took a picture.

Their eyes went wide and yelled at me saying that I should delete that.

I just laughed and didn't listen.

"Guys let's play another game!" Jin suggested.

"What game?" Hobi asked.

"You know the usual, truth or dare." Jin said as he smiled evilly.

~~~
I tried my best, hope u like it💜
Merry Christmas :3