Shattered Worlds

Wilhelm's Voice

Ever since Beacon fell... Ozpin's missing, Pyrrha went home... Foundation personnel have been appearing everywhere now... Hell... A site was even built in Vale... People are joining up in the Foundation like it's the military. Faunus, and Humans alike... They're all determined to take bake Beacon... Weiss and Blake went their separate ways from the rest of the team. I sent 3 of my trusted operators to guard them. Edward, Connor, and Paul. Connor to Blake, Edward to Weiss, and Paul to Yang... Yang has her... Arm... Ruby and I... Well... We've been together and all... But I've made several important visits to the new Site. They want me as their leader... A new O5 council... Can you believe that? I refused. I selected a few candidates and allowed the members, both old and new to vote for the new Council... I had them under one condition, I still retain the authority of a higher ranking MTF Officer. As the new site was built, I never thought I'd see humans and Faunus work together so easily as if it was nothing. Funding came in like a faucet... Then came the new MTF units and researchers... I see lots of talent within our new Foundation... People are working together more than before.. Especially since our performance at the Front Line Defense and the participation in which we were defending Beacon. We sure inspired many people that's for sure... Atlas well... They're skeptical of us, they see our newly manufactured tanks, and our helicopters from our world. I'm surprised they're not scared of our technology... Our AH-64 'Apaches' have been wiping out Grimm in droves. But... It's not enough... There's still many to eliminate..... Even though it has been months since Beacon fell... Several classes of MTF units graduated. We call them 'Remnant-1' 'Beacon's ashes'. People willing to do the right thing. MTF patrol many areas now... Helicopters flying every so often... It's a whole new Foundation... Especially when we learned... There is no more Earth. XK Class scenario... Nasty stuff... But I'm glad I'm here. This is my home now. No... This is our home. 

Secure... Contain... Protect...

Secure Remnant... Contain the Grimm... Protect the people...

Edward's view

Edward stood there in silence as Weiss looked out the window. Initially the Schnee family didn't like the fact that there was a uniformed soldier standing guard over Weiss at all times. That is until news of the SCPF's legendary stand at the Front Lines reached Atlas, earning a great reputation amongst the higher class, and the Schnee's well... They couldn't pass up a professional soldier from the now highly-esteemed SCPF. So they let him stay, and he constantly guarded Weiss. Eventually the 2 created a close bond. However, Edward tried to be as professional as possible.

Weiss:"Are you not going to sit Ed?"

Edward:"No ma'am, and I told you not to call me that."

Weiss:"Hahaha, I still will."

Edward:"Weiss, this isn't Beacon.. I was sent here to make sure nothing happens... Because... Well... You all separated and Wilhelm has been trying to make sure everyone is safe."

Weiss:"I thought he was dead!"

Edward:"You... You thought?"

Weiss:"Yes I-"

*Knock knock knock*

Weiss:"... Yes?"

Edward stood at ease looking at Klein. Klein nodded at Edward, who wore a dress shirt, a vest, suit pants, and a bright blue tie, with one exception that distinguishes him from others. He bears the SCP Symbol on his upper right sleeve.

Klein:"Pardon the interruption Ms. Schnee but your father wishes to speak with you..."

Weiss:"Thank you Klein."