The adventure goes on

August 11th is my birthday! I am now 16! *Woke noises intensify* (I am writing this at 1:30 AM be fucking happy.)

Wilhelm awoke... To find Ruby resting her head on his chest. It was the first night in a long time he hasn't had a nightmare, no wonder he felt so well rested... He kept laying there again, not wanting to move Ruby. He put his hand on her back as he kept laying there looking at the sky.

Wilhelm:"... Jeez, how can be she so cute?..."

Ruby:"... Mm... Will..."

Wilhelm looked at her, and listened closely.

Ruby:"... I... Love... You..."

Wilhelm:"love you too..."

Ruby:"... Mm.. Cookies..."

Wilhelm shook his head, she sure loved cookies...

Nora:"GET UP SLEEPYHEADS!"

Ruby got up very quickly and headbutt Wilhelm onto the ground, his eyes were swirls and then he got up. He looked at Ruby with a bit of an upset look.

Ruby:"Oh! I'm sorry!"

Wilhelm:"Wow... That's certainly a 'head'-start to my morning."

Ren shook his head, as Ruby tried to pat the bruise residing on Wilhelm's head. 

Wilhelm:"Ouch!"

Ruby:"I'm sorry!" 

Ruby says with such an apologetic tone, and looks up at him with such a adorable, innocent look. He felt some blood rush to his face.

Wilhelm:"It's fine... I'll get breakfast ready... It's my turn anyways."

Wilhelm got up and brushed himself off, then went to go ahead and got some food prepared for the rest. As he was preparing it he thought to himself.

Wilhelm (Thoughts):So... Cookies... I gotta learn how to bake...

Wilhelm:"Order up Squidward!"

Jaune:"'Whatever'"

Timeskip brought to you by Wilhelm throwing a terrifying homing briefcase at Ren

Ruby:"Cmon guys! If we keep. up the pace, we can hit the next town before sunset!"

Jaune:"Assuming it's still there."

Wilhelm:"HA! Reminds me of Site-13... OOP!"

Ruby:"What's Site-13?"

Wilhelm:"We don't talk about that."

Ruby:"Anyways..... This town is supposedly pretty big... Hi... Higan.... Bay..... Na?"

Wilhelm:"Since when are you illiterate?"

Ruby:"Oh be quiet!"

Ren:"Higanbana... A well protected town with a popular inn."

Wilhelm:"Ren should use the map...."

Ruby:"What are you talking about?! I'm a GREAT navigator!"

Wilhelm:"To my heart? Yes. To actual places? No."

Nora:"Well... The good thing about an inn is no camping in the rain!"

Wilhelm:"Well... Being indoors would be nice."

Jaune:"Y'know there have been many ups and downs but... I'd think we'd encounter more Grimm."

Ren:"Me too."

Nora:"I guess our luck is finally turning around! To Higanbana!"

Ruby, Ren, and Jaune:"To Higanbana."