Our Ghosts - An SCPF short

Connor:"So... We're jumping again?"

Edward:"Oh god dammit."

Paul:"What, it's not we're going to lose a leg or something."

Wilhelm:"Come on, we're heading into the USA, something's gone bad."

The C-130 was shuddering as the winds blew furiously on it during the storm. Making all of the team leaders fall over.

Wilhelm:"You guys know it's bad when we have a big Joint Operation like this."

"ALRIGHT UNITS GET READY!"

Wilhelm:"You know what to do!"

Everyone started filing in a single line looking at the bay. The lights went out on the jet, and soon enough the bay doors opened to show the rainy weather. It may not be the best thinking to go out when it's rainy and windy, but these guys are MTF units, best of the best. They were there for one reason. They had to fight in one of their biggest battles, and their top doctrine was enacted.

"No witnesses. Good luck Ladies and Gentlemen."

Wilhelm:"You know what's my favorite season?"

CEP:"What?"

Wilhelm:" 'Fall' WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!"

He says yelling as he was the first one to run out and jump as everyone looked at him questionably and shrugged. Then they all jumped as well.

*Skip to 0:51*

Edward:"AAAAAAAAAAAH WHYYYYYYYY!?"

Connor:"YEEEEEEHAW!"

Paul:"AAAAAAALLLLLRIGHT!"

Everyone said jumping off and diving downwards from 100,000 ft in the air. Diving down into the atmosphere with fury, and it seemed as if they were ghosts falling from heaven to reap those that are heretical...

Wilhelm:"Remember, no witnesses..."