Addressing the others

"Yang?"

Yang:"What's up Paul?"

Paul:"How's the Arm?

Yang:"Fine... How's the leg?"

Paul:"I'll live..."

The two awkwardly stayed silent for a little bit.

Paul:"Have you been having... Nightmares?"

Yang:"H-huh!? No! No. No I haven't..."

Paul:"You sure?"

Yang:"No..."

Paul:"Thought so..."

Yang:"It's about... Him... I was so powerless... I couldn't do anything..."

Paul:"Nor could I. After you fell... Well... I tried to fight him when you and Blake were running away. That's what got me this when I tried dodging him..."

Yang:"But Paul... You shouldn't have done that."

Paul:"I only did what I thought was best for my friends."

Yang:"Jeez... Why are you staying here again?"

Paul:"Well... Wilhelm sent me here... He's... With Ruby..."

Yang:"Why did he send you here?"

Paul:"Well... The team is all separated... Wilhelm sent... Me, Connor, and Edward... To make sure everyone is safe... He paired us, with... What he says 'most compatible.'"

Yang:"Is that so? He thinks we're compatible?"

Paul:"He meant as in, get along the best."

Yang started blushing.

Yang:"I meant it like friendship, stupid!"

Paul:"Oh! Right."

Yang:"... I'm worried about everyone else..."

Paul:"I know it's hard, but you'll get through this."

Yang:"No Paul, we'll get through this. You lost a leg and me, an arm. I guess that fight really cost us an arm and a leg."

Paul:"HAHAHA!"

Yang:"No wonder we're such good friends, we love puns. Punishing isn't it?"

Paul:"Now that's a 'Pun'chline."

Yang and Paul stayed silent and shook their heads laughing once more... Paul got up with his crutches, and Yang watched him as he struggled. She helped him up, and then they both smiled.

(I'll get to this in the upcoming chapters)

Meanwhile on the boat to Menagerie

Connor was looking at himself in the mirror... He slowly took his black cap off, and it revealed his cat ears. (Yes he is a Faunus, I'll get to that soon.) He looked at himself, wondering... Is this the place he was looking for? Where he came from? He was taken in by the Foundation... Raised... Then finally... A soldier for them, and now he is here. His purple eyes looked back at himself. Perhaps this is where he came from... He felt his left side, where he was shot by one Adam Taurus... He watched as his ears were wiggling side to side. Wilhelm, Connor, and Paul all used to laugh at that... Now he was sent here. To guard over his friend Blake. 

He brushed his ears down, then put on his cap, and put his Rapier/Rifle by his side... 

Connor:"Well... Alrighty then."

He took off his SCPF armband, the SCPF was now recognized worldwide, and are treated like members of the military... He hated the extra attention.

Connor:" 'Oh, did you fight on the frontlines?' 'Did you kill someone?' 'How many Grimm did you fight?'"