Marching on

Nora:"Another day! Another Adventure!"

Ruby:"What's on the agenda today?"

Jaune:"Walking."

Nora:"With a side of?"

Ren:"Walking..."

Wilhelm:"The seasoning is also walking."

Ruby:"Haven is a lot farther than we thought..."

Wilhelm:"Reminds me of an SCP, the infinite IKEA..." *Shudders*

Ren:"Uh Ruby, how long did you think this journey was going to take?"

Ruby:"I don't know! I grew up in a small area! I've never been this far from home!"

Jaune:"Right but... How long?"

Ruby:"Maybe like uh... Two weeks?"

Jaune:"WHAT!?"

Ruby:"Okay fine! 3 or something!?"

Wilhelm:"Jeez you remind me of A/N's sisters! They thought Egypt was in Asia!"

The ground shakes a little and a voice comes down from the sky.

A/N (ME):"It's true."

Ruby:"Oh be quiet! Hey, what's that?"

Everyone stopped walking as soon as they saw a ruined village in front of them, it reminded Wilhelm of one operation in which... A town was abandoned when it turns out, at night. People appear, but not normal people...

Jaune:"That's strange... I didn't think we'd be hitting another village for a few days..."

Nora:"Are those buildings... Damaged?"

Jaune:"We should search for survivors!"

Everyone started to run, not again....

Wilhelm:"GUYS THE FUCKING MAP!"

Wilhelm yelled out as he chased after it.

Then as he ran he joined everyone else. 

Ruby:"Anything?"

Nora:"Nothing over here!"

Jaune:"No one over here either!"

Ren:"It seems like the town was almost abandoned..."

Wilhelm:"It was..."

Nora:"Hey I think we found something!... Oniyuri? Never heard of it!"

Jaune:"Me neither..."

Ren:"I have... You may think of it as Animas Mt. Glenn. Had it never been completed. Years ago the richest members of Mistral with how the kingdom was being run. Frustrated with the council,  they pooled their resources together to build their own city. With their own laws. They hoped that one day, it may become their own kingdom... Many thought it would be the future... I know my parents did..."

Ruby:"What happened?"

Ren:"What always happens... The Grimm, not just any one..."

Ruby:"One?"

Wilhelm:"Did all of this... Whatever it is, we'll hunt it down."

Everyone was still walking searching the abandoned town only to be stopped by Ren. As he seemed to know a threat everyone unsheathed their weapons, Wilhelm the last one to unsheathe his sword. Ren suddenly looked up to see someone jumping down to try to attack Ruby. Ren tried to attack first, only to be launched back. Then he went for Ruby, Wilhelm stepped in front of Ruby to parry several of the new adversaries attacks, this warrior was skilled, as if he had experience fighting hand to hand. That is until he kicked Wilhelm away and went for Ruby, slashing her Scythe. And then Jaune tried to intervene only to have the new unknown jump onto his shield. Wilhelm observed this foe, it looked like he was enjoying himself...