Everyone else...

(I'm still going to Develop the new MTF MC's so... We may not be seeing much of Ruby and Wilhelm)

Connor was looking out over Menagerie's dock, and was impressed by the sight of many Faunus in one place. However, he wasn't so sure how he would be treated being the only 'human' there. After all, with his ears tucked under his black military cap. He looked every bit as human. As he looked over. Sun suddenly surprised him.

Sun:"So you-"

Connor:"AH!"

Sun:"Woah easy! Didn't mean to scare you!"

Connor:"Sorry, just... Lost in my thoughts."

Sun:"Scared?"

Connor:"Sort of, never been in a place with this many Faunus."

Sun:"Well, I guess that makes two of us, besides, after all you are the only human he-"

Connor took off his hat to reveal his cat ears. He glared at Sun, and Sun knew immediately.

Sun:"But you're an 'Other-worlder' how can you-"

Connor put his hand to Sun's mouth, and pushed him against a wall as he put his cap back on.

Connor:"I don't know, but this place may hold answers for me. Keep quiet for me will you? For now, just still consider me human."

Sun:"O-okay.."

Blake:"Come on! We're going to be late!"

Connor put his uniform jacket and SCPF armband back on then thought for a bit, then took the armband back off... He is in unfamiliar territory, likely hostile to white Fang, and then he took his modified White Fang mask off. Then stowed it away in his bag. 

Blake:"You should keep your mask off more often."

She remarked at his face, and the way he is dressed is bound to attract a girl. 

Sun:"I've never seen so many Faunus in one place."

Many Faunus were murmuring amongst themselves as they saw Connor, the 'Human' as Sun, Blake and Connor were walking. Connor felt a tugging on his jacket, turned to see a young Bull Faunus child.

Blake:"Looks like he likes you."

Connor knelt down to the Childs eye level.

Kid:"H-hi mister, y-you're a human... Right?"

Connor:"That's right, I'm human.. Is everyone here safe?"

Kid:"Y-yes."

Connor:"Okay, if you see something suspicious, you let me know, I may be human. But I care about everyone."

Then Connor gave the kid some Lien, to which the kid was excited and shown his parents. Everyone looked at Connor with approval, Blake and Sun took note of this.

Sun:"You like to give to charity?"

Connor:"Yes, I... Enjoy helping those in need."

He replied as they went through a fairly thick crowd. 

Sun:"Is it... Always so cramped?"

Blake:"Well, when you try to take an entire species and put them on an island that's 2/3rds desert, yeah it tends to be cramped."

Sun:"What you guys have that much more space!? Why waste it! Little desert never hurt anyone!"

Connor slapped Sun on the back of the head.

Sun:"OW!"

Connor:"Silence! Fool!"

Blake:"We already tried, but the desert is full of creatures far more dangerous than in other areas."