Bonus: What's in his phone

Ian's phone:
Before dating
-Your name: (Name) 🧁 - a cupcake emoji after your name cause you always seemed to have cupcakes.
-Contact pic: a selfie of you you had sent him with your favorite Snapchat filter.
-Common texts: "Good morning!" "How are you?" "How's your day going?" "Good night, I hope you sleep well!"
-When he usually texts: Usually on the weekends, but during the weekdays he'll text between classes and after school. It isn't unusual for you both to text one another before bed.
After dating
-Your name: Love 💝
-Contact pic: a selfie of the two of you with you kissing his cheek.
-Common texts: "Good morning beautiful!" "How's your day going?" "Have you ate yet?" "Sleep well love, good night!"
-When he usually texts: Usually first thing in the morning and before bed. Aside from that he texts like he usually did.

Barley's phone:
Before dating
-Your name: M'lady
-Contact pic: a pic of you trying out a cosplay for the first time.
-Common texts: "Good morning m'lady!" "Check out this video!" "How's work going?" "Sweet dreams!"
-When he usually texts: Typically during breakfast and before bed. It really depends on the day, if he's working he'll text on his breaks or if you're working he'll wait for you to text him.
After dating
-Your name: My Princess ❤️
-Contact pic: a selfie of you two kissing
-Common texts: "Good morning my princess!" "Have a good day!" "Did you drink some water?" "Sweet dreams my beautiful princess!"
-When he usually texts: It would be the same as before you started dating.

Thank you everyone for reading my story! I want to give a special shout out to Turtle-lover-13 and star_munch for their voting and comments! You're both amazing!