Cuddling

Ian:
You and Ian were sitting in the large arm chair in your aunt's living room, you were sitting between his legs with your back against him and your text book propped up on your knees. You shifted your feet on the footstool as you adjusted your notebook. Ian had one arm around your waist, his free hand pointing to the equations as he walked you through them. Once you had finished the last problem, he nodded with a smile.
"There you go." He said, kissing your cheek, "Just remember those steps and you shouldn't have any more problems."
"Thank you, babe." You smiled, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.
"Any time, Love." He replied, pressing his forehead to your head.
"Wanna watch some videos?" You asked, pulling your phone out of your pocket.
"Sure."
You set your books aside, repositioning and resting your head against his shoulder and Ian resting his head against your own. You opened the tiktok app, scrolling through the different videos as Ian kept his arms around you, gently tracing his fingers over your wrists and forearm.
This was one of Ian's favorite ways to cuddle with you. Any time he was able to have you in his arms he enjoyed, but cuddled up like this was the best. He also liked it when you two would cuddle on the couch and watch whatever show. He'd have his arm draped over your shoulder, you leaning in with your head resting on his shoulder and a hand on his knee. There were also the times he'd be half laying on the couch, you laying against him with your head on his chest. Now and then when you two were at school, you'd sit on the stairs with your friends and you would sit behind Ian with your arms around his shoulders. At first he was a little embarrassed with that one, but after he got more used to your relationship he actually enjoyed that one.
He had never thought much about cuddling before, but now that he was with you, he wouldn't mind cuddling more often.

Barley:
There was no denying it, Barley was a cuddle bug. Whenever you suggested cuddling up for a movie, he was always all for it. Just like tonight, the two of you cuddled up on your bed, which was a pull out sofa in your aunts den, but it was still comfortable. Barley was behind you, a strong arm wrapped around your waist as he held you close to him. You were watching Lord of the Rings, but Barley wasn't paying much attention. Instead he was lost in his own day dream, wondering if this was what it would be like if you two lived together
You two could come home from work, take turns making dinner, and at the end of the day you could cuddle before bed. He could see it now, laying in bed with you, holding you as he rested his head on your chest and listened to your heart beating. You would play with his hair and the two of you would talk about your days. Or maybe you could be the one laying your head on his chest and he would rub your shoulder or back. Honestly he didn't mind how you two would cuddle, he just enjoyed the closeness with you.
"Is my knight feeling okay?" You asked, looking back at him.
"Huh?" Barley blinked, coming out of his daze, "I'm sorry princess, what's up?"
You rolled over to face him, brushing his hair out of his eyes, "You okay?"
"Yeah," He smiled, running his hand up your back, "I guess I was just daydreaming."
"About what?" You asked.
"Have you ever wondered what it'd be like if we lived together?" He asked, quickly adding when he saw your surprised expression, "I'm not saying like if we moved in together tomorrow. Just like, some time down the road?"
You stopped and thought for a minute. After all, the thought had crossed your mind before, but you thought it was too soon and didn't want to freak Barley out.
"I think it would be nice." You said with a smile.
"Yeah?" Barley grinned, "Would you rather stay in an apartment or a house?"
"A house would be nice, but I think an apartment would be a good starter." You said.
Barley pulled you closer, his smile growing as you two talked about possibly living together some day.