Future Family Headcanons

I'm still on hiatus, but I had this thought and I just had to share it!

Ian:
So Ian and (Name) are high school sweethearts who got married in their early twenties. They started talking about the possibility of having kids in their mid-twenties and by their late twenties it never happened. By the time they're twenty-nine, they decide to adopt. A friend of theirs that works with foster children helps them adopt a young cyclops girl, Willow, who's in kindergarten. Two years later, they're now thirty-one and their daughter is seven, they discover that (Name) is pregnant! Willow isn't sure what to think at first, but after a talk with Uncle Barley, she is beyond excited to be a big sister!

Barley:
By their mid-twenties, Barley and (Name) aren't married yet, but they are living together. They talk about having kids at some point, but haven't decided on when to try yet. To their surprise, by the time they're in their late twenties, (Name) is pregnant with twins! Barley and (Name) talk about getting married before the babies are born, but they decide to wait so the babies can be a part of the wedding too. They were glad they waited because seeing their twins being apart of the ceremony with their niece, Willow, only added to how special their wedding day was. Shortly after the wedding, they discover they have one more baby on the way!

Bonus, Laurel:
Laurel is beyond happy being a grandma of five. She insists on the first Saturday of each month being a Grandma Night, where she has all five of the grandkids and she has several fun activities planned for them. We're talking art nights, movie nights, swimming nights, backyard barbecues, you name it! She loves how big her little family has become and she loves when each of her grandkids come running to her with hugs when they first see her.