13

****Just a quick warning this chapter maybe a bit triggering. It was hard to write for me as I pulled from my own experience so please if you find sexual assault triggering skip this chapter. Also if you need to talk to someone about it. You can always message me. *****
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Mum, I need to talk to you, it important" half awake I rolled over in bed. "What's up Sammie?" I asked him. He looked scared as he climbed in bed with me. He started to cry, so I pulled him closer and hugged him. "What's wrong Sam? You can tell me anything" he took a deep breath and looked at me. "You promise you won't get angry at me and James" he said quietly. "Never" I said quietly back to him hugging him. "Lincoln was in our room last night and he was doing something to James, James was crying" he said still whispering. I was shocked. "What was he doing?" I asked. "James won't tell me, he said that we would get in trouble if anyone found out" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Why would you get in trouble?" I asked him hugging him close. "That's what Lincoln said," he said to me. I was scared, I hoped I was wrong about what was going on, I couldn't face up to this. It had only been six years since I was assaulted by my step father. "I'm going to get Terry and James, you stay here" I instructed Sam, he nodded in response. I found James still in bed in his room. "Hey James, Sam wants to show you something in my room could you go in there?" I asked him. James nodded yes and headed to my room. I found Terry in his room getting dressed. I quickly explained what Sam had said and we headed to my room too. Once we were all in there I locked the door. "You told" James said quietly tears streaming down his face. I went over and hugged both Sam and James. "You're not in trouble I promise" I said to them. My own tears falling. "I need to know exactly what has been going on James, what Sam told Lilly is extremely serious" Terry said calmly sitting on the floor in front of James. "I want Kane and Abi" James said quietly and Terry went and got them. Once back James told us exactly what had been going on.

It had started when Caleb died and Sam moved back into my room. At first Lincoln had just come in and cuddled James. Then it got worse. Lincoln started touching James. Then he had made James touch him.

After James finished telling us what had happened he was full on crying, me and Abi had tears running down our faces and Terry looked ready to murder someone. Kane however stood there in a state of shock. He had no idea what to do. Kane stood there not moving, not talking. Terry pulled him into a hug and Kane broke down. Terry released him and he sat next to James hugging him "I'm so sorry" Kane cried hugging James. We all left the room so they could talk. Abi and Sam waited outside, while me and Terry went to find Lincoln.

We found him in the basement cleaning his crossbow. "You piece of shit!" I yelled punching him in the face. Realization crossing his face. "Why would you do that to James!" Terry yelled at him punching him in the face too. Blood came pouring out Lincoln's nose. "Ah I think you broke it" Lincoln said holding his nose. "You need to leave" I said sternly. "What? You can't make me go out there, I'll freeze to death" Lincoln said. "I don't give a shit, you either leave or you don't live to see another day" Terry said, hatred dripping off his every word. Lincoln grabbed his crossbow and a knife, and walked out the front door. Terry walked out behind him pinning him to the wall. "If I ever see you again, I will kill you". We watched as Lincoln nodded then headed out into the snow.

That night me and Terry watched outside in case he tried to come back but we didn't see anything.