23

Driving to the far side of town we stopped outside a small motel. "Here is perfect" Terry said smiling. It was called the rainbow motel, it only had five individual units. We parked the truck all the way at the end so it wouldn't be visible from the road. Across from the end unit was a bathhouse. There were three natural hot springs that you could bathe in. Breaking into the 5th unit we had a look around for any zombies. Instead we found a kid. "Hey are you ok?" Terry asked the small girl. She retreated further into the room, huddled in a ball. "I'll talk to her," I said to Terry. Sitting on the bed, I asked her to come join me. She slowly got up and sat beside me. Her arm was covered in bite marks, at least 10 of them. "Hi, I'm Lilly" I started. "Im Charlie" she said quietly. "Where are your parents?" I asked her, knowing they were probably already dead. "They are in there" she said pointing to the bathroom. "They are not them though, they attacked me and bit me" she said showing me her scared arm. "Im sorry Charlie, but they are dead" I said hugging her. "I know, they are zombies too" she said quietly crying. "Do you have any other family, who live nearby, who might still be alive?" I asked her. "I don't know," she said. "Well you can stay with us if you like" I asked her. She nodded yes. Leaving the room we walked into the kitchen area. "Im Terry" he said shaking her hand. "Im Sam" he said with a little wave. "This is Charlie" I said introducing her. She smiled and waved. "Her parents are in the bathroom" I said quietly to Terry. "Dead?" He asked. "Zombied" I replied, he nodded and headed into the room. "Is he going to kill them?" Charlie asked. "I'm sorry, but it's the best option," I said. "I know, we killed lots of zombies" she said with a sad smile. "We can bury them if you want?" Sam said smiling. "No, we should burn them, that's what dad said we should do" Charlie said. Terry came out and I told him what was happening. "We will do it tomorrow, it's starting to get dark and a fire would draw too much attention" Terry said. So we left them in the bathroom. Making dinner on the small gas burner, Charlie wanted to help. We made spaghetti, and beans. "I haven't eaten since I ran out of food last week" Charlie said, eating her food quickly. "Eat it slow or it will just come back up" Terry said. Charlie nodded and slowed down. Once we had eaten we all sat and talked. We told Charlie about ourselves and she did the same. She was 6 years old, and from the town over from us. Her parents and her had come here for a vacation when it all started. They hadn't left the motel except to find food and water. It had been about a month since her parents turned, and she had been living off what they had scavenged. She didn't know how to kill zombies and she had no weapons. Sam promised to teach her how to use a Katana as he still had two. Deciding it was time for bed, we put Charlie and Sam in the room with two single beds. While me and Terry slept on the pullout couch in the main area.

The next morning I woke first, cuddling into Terry I slowly woke him by kissing him. Still half asleep he kissed me back. "Morning" he said smiling. Reaching down under the blanket I slipped my hand into his briefs. Slowly I wrapped my hand around his hard member. He groaned loudly as I moved my hand. "Something interest you?" He asked looking at my lips. I nodded biting my lip. Even after the last few months I was still shy about sex. Pulling me on top of him, he deepened our kiss. Pulling off my shorts I quickly moved on top of him. Hovering above him I held him at my entrance. Lowering myself on him I took all I could. Meeting my movements we moaned. As I felt that tightening feeling in my stomach, I saw the door open from the corner of my eye. "Stop" I whispered as Sam walked out. "Morning Mum, morning Terry" Sam said. "Morning Sammie" we said at the same time. As he turned to face away from us I quickly moved off Terry. "Later" he whispered, kissing my ear. It was probably a good thing Sam had interrupted, we hadn't used any sort of protection. Looking in my bag I grabbed out a plan b pill and took them just in case.