seven

"shut up you might wake her up!"

"i should be the one saying that to you!"

you wake up and sit up from the loud voices near you. your forehead creases when you see three faces you're not familiar with. 

"sorry for being so loud," the one standing in your left apologizes, "i'm jimin."

"i'm hoseok, your hope." the red-haired guy beside jimin introduces.

"jin and i'm handsome." the black-haired says, proudly introduces his charming face.

with your eyes half-open, you ask a question, "you guys want to do suicide too?"

the three exchange stares, confused at what you've said, before responding. "no we're not, don't worry." jimin politely smiles.

"got enough rest, hope?" hoseok leans forward.

"hope?" you tilt your head, "that word doesn't fit me."

the three only laughs and invited you to join them for dinner to which you agreed. the moment when the three of you arrived at the living room, jungkook yells. "hey why did you woke her up?" 

"it's because jin-hyung and hoseok-hyung were so loud that's why." jimin responds, mocking the two elders.

jungkook wipes his hands, before walking towards you from the kitchen. jin takes over, helping yoongi to cook dinner.

"are you fine now?" he asks, checking your state. "i'm already fine."

"let's eat!"

the seven-plus you dig in, enjoying the dinner yoongi and jin made. your eyes suddenly widen, stunned at the taste of the dish.

"this is good," you say, in quiet amazement.

"i know right." namjoon whispers, nodding his head.

you continue to eat, but your attention focuses on the scene in front of you. seeing seven guys eats happily together, made you think they're a family who cares for each other. 

and you're starting to envy them.