ten

"hey, i have a gift for you." taehyung widely smiles, excited about his present for you.

you confusingly look at him, while munching your food. he picks something, and gives it to you.

"come on tae, we're eating dinner!" jin scolding taehyung makes you think he's the mother of these six boys.

"it's okay." after receiving his present, you open it and jimin loudly gasps.

"what the hell man!" pink-haired jimin exclaims, unbelievably looks at him yet taehyung only chuckles.

"calm down." hoseok tells the shocked jimin, stopping him from overreacting.

"what do you mean? that's gucci!"

it is indeed gucci. taehyung surprisingly gave you two pairs of gucci pajamas and everyone is impressed except for jimin himself.

"what's this?" you ask, touching the pajama.

"oh that will make you very comfortable, trust me." blue-haired taehyung proudly smirks and continued to eat.

"thanks." shyly, you mutter to yourself and gladly, they didn't hear it.

"what can you expect from a rich boy?" yoongi sarcastically says, eyes on his food.

"well that was cool." namjoon tells taehyung, making the younger proud.

everyone was cool about it, and jimin accepts the fact that his friend never gave him a gucci present. until jungkook starts coughing, gathering everyone's attention.

jin pats his back, while yoongi helping him to drink.

"sorry, i just choked."