6

seohyun's pov

@leejuyeons has requested to follow you!

"huh, juyeon," i mumbled to myself quietly. i opened the notification and accepted the follow request. after that, i opened up his profile.

he seemed like a pretty normal guy. i could tell he was in college because of his bio, but i couldn't tell how old he was. it did become pretty clear that he wasn't from taiwan from his posts, where the location was always tagged as somewhere in south korea. as i continued to scroll through his posts, suddenly, a dm popped onto my screen.

leejuyeons: hey

seohyun.lee: hi~ thanks again for saving me lol

leejuyeons: haha no problem

seohyun.lee: you're not from taiwan are you?

leejuyeons: yeah i'm just here on vacation with my friends for a couple weeks

seohyun.lee: that's too bad

leejuyeons: what?

seohyun.lee: never mind

leejuyeons: oh lol ok

seohyun.lee: if it isn't too much of a hassle, would you want to hangout tomorrow? i know a few places we could go to

leejuyeons: sure why not

seohyun.lee: will your friends want to hangout with you though?

leejuyeons: nah they'll be fine

seohyun.lee: okay then

leejuyeons: what do you wanna do then

seohyun.lee: there's this mall i go to with my friends a lot that we could go to unless you had another idea

leejuyeons: sounds good

seohyun.lee: it's called cloudlake park which sounds like a very scenic area but trust me it's a mall

leejuyeons: okay:)

seohyun.lee: can you find your way there?

leejuyeons: yeah i'll be okay. meet you there at around 12 tomorrow?

seohyun.lee: sounds good~ bye!

leejuyeons: see you tomorrow!

"YAH LEE SEOHYUN!"

i jumped at the voice ringing in my ears as my phone was suddenly snatched out of my hands and into my older brother's.

"hyunjae don't be such an asshole and give it back!" i complained as he ran away with my phone.

"no. let me read your conversation with these juyeon boy," hyunjae insisted. "i need to make sure there's no funny business going on between you and this complete stranger, ya know."

"why is this such a big deal? it's not like he's significantly older than me—"

"WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE YOU GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM?" hyunjae screeched.

"you're going on a date?" younghoon emerged from the bathroom with new clothes and a towel in his hands.

"i'm not going on a date," i sighed. "i'm simply going to go hangout with juyeon."

"uh, it's one on one with a guy. sounds like a date to me," younghoon laughed.

"shut up," i grumbled. "hyunjae, stop being so annoying. let me live my life."