8

seohyun's pov

"yah lee seohyun! get you and your lazy ass out of bed unless you want to be late for your little date!"

my deep slumber was rudely interrupted by my three friends, mostly hyunjae and younghoon, who were yelling at me and had been dropping pillows on my face. i let out a long and loud groan and sat up on my bed.

"for starters, it isn't a fucking date, and also, can you people please do me a favor and chill the fuck out?" i complained. "my hair literally looks like it's been through a tornado, my pajamas are all wrinkly, and i just need to get ready so leave please."

"what if i don't want to?" younghoon said mischievously.

i rolled my eyes. "kim younghoon, can you and your nasty ass out of my room before i slap you in the face."

"who said anything about being nasty?" younghoon said innocently. "god knows i'm more innocent than mister 'i flirt with all the girls and post shirtless pics on instagram' over here."

"when did this become about me?" hyunjae muttered. 

"okaaay we'll be leaving now," chaeryeong dragged the boys out of my room.

"thanks, you're a lifesaver," i said gratefully. she smiled back at me before shutting the door and leaving me alone.

"what time is it?" i wondered to myself, checking my phone. 10:17. "clearly lee hyunjae really wanted to annoy me this morning. i doubt i'm going to be late."

and we all know what happens when you say that.

suddenly, i was freaking out over my outfit, my hair, and basically everything like that. i wanted to look perfect, which was kind of stupid since it wasn't an actual date, but i was treating it like one. in the end, i decided to dress casual since there were endless things to do at cloudlake park and i wanted to be ready. i wore a pair of somewhat high waisted blue jeans that were ripped at the knees along with a light gray cropped long sleeved shirt with a v-neck that kind of exposed my collarbone and shoulders. as for hair, i brushed it and left it down since it was naturally wavy, and made a mental note to wear my pair of laced black keds for shoes. 

"well that took you forever," hyunjae snorted as i walked out. 

"shut the fuck up," i fake smiled at him. 

younghoon reassured me. "don't listen to him. you look pretty."

"well that was a change of pace from a half hour ago," chaeryeong giggled. 

"yah, kim younghoon, what did i say about making moves on my sister," hyunjae warned.

i sighed. "hyunjae, if younghoon wanted to date me he would've done it already. and clearly he hasn't done it so he doesn't want to. it's just a compliment. get used to it."

"yeah. i mean, aren't you already used to all of the comments calling you hot and sexy on your instagram?" chaeryeong said innocently, causing me and younghoon to have to stifle our giggles. "those girls sure aren't afraid to make moves on you mister."

"lee chaeryeong, you're lucky you're my friend or i would have killed you by now," hyunjae sighed.

"okay, well on another note, it's like 10:40, and we have to leave at 11:30 if we want to make it on time," i cut in. 

"do you need someone to drive you?" younghoon asked.

i shrugged. "if you want to then i guess so."

"okay hoonie we're going," hyunjae said seriously. 

"you just want to get a glimpse of the guy don't you," i sighed. "but thanks then. only if younghoon drives though. i don't trust you with a car even though you've had your license for a few months now."