14

seohyun's pov

me and juyeon continued to walk around and talk for about an hour around the mall, just chilling and having fun. i was still surprised by the fact that we had hit it off really well. however, given the fact, that are friends were still here in a mall that you were bound to see each other, there were some interesting occurrences. 

episode one: hyunjae.

"yah lee juyeon if you hurt seohyun i will murder you!" hyunjae threatened as younghoon attempted to clamp his hand over his friend's mouth. "yah kim younghoon get off of me!"

"sorry about him," younghoon apologized. "seohyun-ah, call us if you need anything, okay?"

"i'm sorry, who is that?" i said, pretending that i didn't know them as i looked away from the chaos my brother was creating.

"no idea," juyeon answered.

"YAH LEE SEOHYUN AND LEE JUYEON!" hyunjae yelled. 

"i don't know you go away!" i called back, grabbing juyeon's hand and sprinting outside, as we were on the first floor. "phew, sorry about that."

"i don't know how many times i have to tell you, but it's fine," juyeon smiled at me. "if anything, it's kind of cute that he cares about you. sure he's a bit intimidating and honestly frightening to me sometimes, at least he cares. the other dude he's friends with looks scary too though."

"younghoon couldn't hurt a fly," i snorted. "he literally is the cute visual of our school even though i don't think he looks like one."

"agreed," juyeon nodded. 

episode two: sunwoo.

"don't think that i've forgotten about what you did while we were bowling," sunwoo pointed his finger, waggling it around.

"oh kim sunwoo, we live in two different countries, you'll forget about it soon enough," i rolled my eyes as we walked past him and eric. he suddenly pulled on my arm, making me stop moving. "yah, let me go!"

"let go of her, sunwoo," juyeon said gently, much different from eric, who said...

"KIM SUNWOO LET GO!" eric yanked his hand off of my wrist. "don't hurt seohyun noona! she's super nice and-- oh wait, did i just tug on your arm? i'm sorry!" he looked at me with a cute-ish apologetic look on his face. 

"eric, it's fine," i laughed. "now stop that. i don't need two people doing aegyo to me today."

"hold the phone," sunwoo interrupted, holding up his hand. "juyeon hyung did aegyo for you? i've never seen him do aegyo in my entire life."

"same," eric nodded vigorously. "juyeon hyung!"

"gotta blast," juyeon grabbed my hand and once again, we ran outside again, as if it was a deja vu. we ran out to the walkway area, which was lined with shops on both sides and was a fairly wide space, so we took the opportunity to walk around there.

that brings us back to now. 

"not gonna lie though, your aegyo is pretty good," i said randomly, almost blushing. 

"i am a man of many talents," he winked. "maybe i should do it more often."

"no, don't, just don't," i warned him. "i take back what i said. your aegyo is horrible. don't do it unless you want to scare away more girls."

"oh, so i scared you away," juyeon gave me a mischievous smile. "i guess i'll have to catch you."

i let out a squeal as he picked me up like a baby, one arm on my back and the other holding the back of my knees. he swung and spun me around, making me yelp in joy and fright. after about thirty seconds, he set me down to regain my composure.