7

juyeon's pov

seohyun.lee: sounds good~ bye!

leejuyeons: see you tomorrow!

"who's seohyun?"

i immediately shut my phone off and jolted up to see eric staring down at me with a curious look on his face. 

i sighed. "do you really need to know?"

"yeah, i do, since it doesn't seem like she's someone from our school, and i know a lot of people at our school," eric answered. 

"fine," i mumbled. "seohyun is the girl that i met at the waterfall today. she slipped and i caught her. i'm going to hang out with her tomorrow at a mall."

"oh," eric digested this information. "did you ask sangyeon hyung if he was okay with it?"

"no, but i'm sure he will," i replied. "i'll just text him."

i reopened my phone and opened up my messaging app.

juyeon: hyung, can i go out tomorrow by myself?

sangyeon: yes, but why?

juyeon: uh, i'm hanging out with that girl from the waterfall

sangyeon: ohhh i see. well have fun lol

juyeon: uh thanks i guess

sangyeon: a little respect would be nice

juyeon: nah. but in all seriousness, do you need me back at a certain time?

sangyeon: if you were eric, haknyeon, or sunwoo, then i would say you do, but you aren't so no. have your phone on though just in case we need to get a hold of you.

juyeon: you sound like my mom

sangyeon: shut up lee juyeon. 

juyeon: love you too hyung:)

"yeah, he's cool with it," i told eric, putting my phone away.

"i'm pretty sure chanhee hyung said something about going to a mall tomorrow too, but who knows," eric said. 

"there's tons of malls in this city. i'm sure we won't run into each other," i answered. 

"or maybe you just don't want us to see you," eric smirked. "juyeon hyung's going on a date! juyeon hyung's going on a date!" he singsonged around the room while doing some weird dance.

"shut up son youngjae," i muttered. 

"woah, you must be in trouble if juyeon's using your real name," chanhee walked into our hotel room, snickering.

"choi chanhee, you have five seconds to explain why you're in here before i kick you and your nosy ass out of here," i grumbled.

"well, lee juyeon, for your information," chanhee replied sassily. "i'm here to ask you guys what y'all wanna do tomorrow. we only have so much time left in taiwan. might as well make the most of it, ya know."

"he can't go anywhere tomorrow. juyeon hyung's going on a date," eric grinned at me despite my endless attempts at shooting him glares. 

"ooh, is it with that waterfall girl?" chanhee said excitedly. "she's pretty, not gonna lie."

"wow, so shallow choi chanhee," i waggled my finger at him. "there's going to be more to her than that. i'll see when i see her tomorrow. oh, and she's mine."

"possessive much? you've barely met the girl. oh, and are you going to keep addressing me with my full name?" chanhee snickered. "choi chanhee this, choi chanhee that. normal people like to call me with just my first name, chanhee," he explained innocently, despite the mischievous twinkle in his eyes saying otherwise.