Brooke - II

Waking up with a headache meant having two tablets of medicine shove in my throat before even having any decent food to eat

Waking up with a headache meant having two tablets of medicine shove in my throat before even having any decent food to eat. I groaned ay the ray of sunlight passing through the windows. I pulled my sheets up to cover my eyes from the blinding light.

As soon as I drifted back to sleep my door flew open and a demon soon pulled my sheets down exposing my body bare. I groaned loudly turning my back on the creature who aggressively took my covers.

"Bwuk wake up!" I heard voices of little demons calling my name in a cute and adorable way. Yet my pounding headache prevents me from opening my eyes so I just snored loudly hoping the creature would leave me alone.

"Bwuuuk wake the fuck up!" my body shot right up and looked at the little demon on my bed with. My eyebrows furrowed together as my arms placed tightly in my waist.

"Cooper what did you say?!" I asked as my baby brother crossed his arms infront of me

"Cooper what did you say?!" I asked as my baby brother crossed his arms infront of me. The nerve of this child!

"Well you didn't wake me and feed me and eleanor sucks at cooking." He's whining voice and his adorable face submerged my anger.

"Well I'm sorry little man but you don't have to say the f word ever again okay?" He nodded silently and gave me a tight hug.

"Goodmowning bwookie!" He kissed my cheek as he walked out of my bed.

I followed cooper towards the kitchen and there Eleanor was. Making an egg omelet and toasted bread on three plates.

You might wonder where our parents are well they're both into backpacking and travel but now they're out sailing the Caribbean seas for 6 months.

"See we're having egg sandwiches bwook. I want pancakes not eggs!" cooper whined at the egg sandwich that eleanor made. Well i can't blame him, all eleanor can cook is eggs that's why cooper prefers me as the one in charge of the meals.

"Well sorry bruv that's all we're having. But I'll get you mcdonalds when I get home okay?" the kid danced in victory as he munched on his sandwich.

My sister looked at me with a grin and i looked back confused. She shook her head as she sat down and ate her meal.

"So why were you in Trish's house?" I saw the smirk that she had on her face. I know she knows something even if I don't tell her. She's caught me so many times looking at Trish in campus. But I just shrugged it off. I never admitted anything since I have nothing to say. She just catches my eye no matter where she is.