Kayla - VII

Waking up on a jet isn't usually my thing especially when I can't recall any plans of traveling at all.

I guess kidnapping was one of my mother's hidden skills. Well who else would have the power to just abduct me from the most heavily guarded boarding school in Switzerland?!

 Well who else would have the power to just abduct me from the most heavily guarded boarding school in Switzerland?!

I rolled over the bed, checking my surroundings. I can't feel any restraints around my body at all. There was no sign of hostility around in fact the place was too cozy to be a place of abduction. I rolled my eyes as I saw a bottle of strawberry wine. Arbor Mist Pink Moscato, now this cannot be a coincidence. I'm definitely sure this was my mother's doing.

Speaking of the devil, I couldn't find her anywhere at all

Speaking of the devil, I couldn't find her anywhere at all. I stood up and searched the whole cabin and there was no sign of her. Except the stupid wine she's obsessed with. My chest started to move rapidly as I breathe. I might've been truly abducted by real fucking criminals!!

I sat down, trying to calm my nerves out. Breathing slowly as my chest heave for life. Panicking is my greatest despair, I've been through a lot of therapists and no amount of counseling or meds could cure this manic anxiety.

A rustling sound could be heard from the cockpit as the door opened. I pretended to sleep, hoping mister criminal with an arm length tattoo and shiny bald head would be nice.

I felt a cold wet sensation on my cheeks. My right eye popped open, seeing the fluffball that I miss the most.