Trish - VI

It was 6 in the morning when I decided to go out of the pool

It was 6 in the morning when I decided to go out of the pool. I've been swimming for about two hours now with high hopes to get rid of this throbbing headache. Being drunk often made my meds useless so I got out for a quick meditative lap around the pool.

The sun had just risen filling up the blue sky with life. Like an oil pastel painting truly a great masterpiece as the fluffy white clouds covered the bright yellow orange rays. I grabbed my airpods and blasted wap by Cardi b.

Dancing my way back through my room as I went to the kitchen for a quick hot black coffee to cure this motherfucker of a headache that I have. Swaying my hips as Cardi b rap the heck out of my ears.

I was enjoying my hyped up morning when I saw Victoria in a huge chaos. Tori enraged as she shouted things I couldn't understand. She threw punches towards Jack with all her force. My eyes shifted towards the woman in suit and guns which I'm guessing is one of dad's new lap dog. She held her back as Avery rushed in between them. Pulling tori away from the Jack and the woman. Yet tori was so agitated and pushed Avery over.

"I wish you were dead!" Tori shouted at Jack who was clearly intoxicated. I heard my father grunt as he walked forward. I know the fight would get worse if I don't do anything so I did something for the greater good.

I inhaled deeply and dropped the cup of coffee that I was holding. Everybody stopped and turn their heads towards my direction. Tori shook the woman's hands off her body as she dragged Avery away from the scene.

My father looked back at me with shock as I stomped my way out. My room was not far from where the mess was so I just bolted away. I heard my father's foot steps getting softer as I ran farther.

I reached the front of my bedroom door.  Opening it slowly, I saw a figure sitting beside the window. Butts of cigarettes scattered all over the floor as the smell of smoke and caffeine lingered around.

The floor squeaked as I took a few steps forward

The floor squeaked as I took a few steps forward. Brooke's head turned, her lips curved up into a faint smile. She pushed herself up, carefully standing with a cigar placed on her lips. She chugged the remains of her coffee and walked forward.

Her arms wrapped around my waist, softly patting my head enough to make me feel secured. She brought her face closer to mine, planting a soft kiss on the forehead. Her hands on my waist slowly made its way on my back, it moved gently giving me slow back rubs. I smiled, she knows this type of gesture is enough to make me calm down. Closing my eyes as my head rested on her shoulder.

I took the cigar off her hand and brought it to my lip

I took the cigar off her hand and brought it to my lip. Taking a deep breath as I blew the smoke away. Her eyes locked into mine,  slowly biting my lip as I grew closer to her. I stopped moving keeping a safe distance away from her lips.

I looked away and took a hit from the cigarette and blew a thick smoke towards her lips. Without any hesitations, she grabbed my neck and started kissing me with need. Her hands immediately found their way on the hemp of my robe as she pulled it off. My hand quickly pulled her closer, placing my fingers tight enough over her neck, enough to choke her. She licked her lips as her smile taunted me with pleasure.

I took a step back from her blessing my eyes with a nice view of her body. She was wearing a cropped top with her nipples visibly showing. Her calvins showed her toned figure.

Her smirk grew wider. She knew I was checking her out. I took a step forward as her eyes locked on mine. She pulled me close. Enough for me to feel her body heat up. I could feel her warm breath against my skin. Her lips moving inch by inch on my shoulder, marking my body with her kiss.

She pulled me tighter and I felt our heartbeats sync in such rhythm I didn't know possible. Her tongue grazed softly against my neck. I moaned as I felt her wet lips moving towards closer to my lips.

With every touch my body reacted in such manner I haven't seen before. Creating a chemical reaction between my thighs. Wet. Soaking wet.

Her lips moving roughly against mine. Her hands reached for my thighs. I wrapped my legs around her waist as she pulled me up. She laid me on the bed with her lips completely sealed on mine.

She planted soft kisses on my jaw down to my neck. Slowly moving down towards my chest. Her hands cupped my breasts as she trailed kisses on my body. My back arched as I felt her lips against my nipples. Her hand moved towards my thighs. Reaching the hem of my my underwear, pulling it down.

I felt her lips on my stomach as her kisses grew hotter each time her lips came contact with my skin. The temperature of the room rose up as she took her top off. Her eyes darken with desire as she opened my legs.

Her lips trailed down on my legs as she slowly planted soft kisses on my skin. I felt her tongue lick her way towards my thighs. My pussy dripping wet as her fingers slipped in. I gasped as my walls tightened around her. I felt the tip of her tongue on my clit, licking my slit. Sucking my clit as her fingers thrusted over my pussy.

My grip tightened on the bed as I felt her tongue enter my hole. Her fingers moved faster as she licked my pussy clean. My eyes rolled back as I felt it closer.

With every thrust my body shivered. I felt my body shook as her tongue moved in and out of me. My hips moved on its own, grinding against brooke.

Her tongue moved in circles as my insides clenched. I moaned nonstop as I felt my whole body electrocuted. Her fingers dug deeper and rougher each time I moan. My chest tightened as I felt my body shook.

I groaned loudly against her. She crawled back up and gave me a kiss.

The door opened and the lights followed.

An unfamiliar girl barged in.

"Oh sorry wrong room!" she quickly turned around and closed the door