Avery - III

I woke up a little earlier than expected

I woke up a little earlier than expected. Despite the distance, I chose to drive miles and miles from harvard to Victoria's secluded villa. I did not asked Mrs Pierce, the principal for her address. But I hired a professional to tell me everything she's up to the last few days.

I admit that I'm in no place to ask about her or even be with her. But pushing down the feelings I have was the only choice I have.

I pulled the sheets up, enough to cover her whole body. I went to the bathroom to fetch some bathrobe as I went for a quick touch up. After awhile I heard a loud yawn coming from the bedroom.

I walked out of the bathroom just to see Victoria in all her glory lying peacefully on the bed without any covers. I went into her walk in closet and pulled out one of her oversized white shirt.

I went out of the balcony to get some fresh air

I went out of the balcony to get some fresh air. I pulled out one a cigarette from my bag. It was carefully hidden and no one knew I smoke, not even Tori. I like my cigarette thin, handy and rich in flavour. I placed the cigar on my mouth sucking the smoke as I light it up.

After finishing a stick I went inside to check on Tori. She's always been asleep til late in the morning but she's wide awake the whole night. I saw her still peacefully snoring on the bed so I decided to do something I've never done.

I went downstairs and there I saw Jack, Tori's father. She seldomly talks about him plus we rarely talk about our families. He was sitting in the dining table alone, drinking his coffee as his eyes glued to his ipad. Probably the worst kind of workaholic.

"May I use the kitchen for awhile sir?" I said with such delicate intent.

I grabbed some things from the fridge. I got four eggs, four pieces of hotdog, spam and onions. I just wanted for her to have something I seldomly do which is cook.

I prepared the omelette. Beaten the egg till it has the same texture as the infamous omurice. And placed the diced meat and onions in the middle.