Brooke - IV

I woke up earlier than I usually wake up. I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I tied my hair up as I undressed. Filled the bath tub with water and thrown in an orange bath bomb.

I stayed in the tub for about fifteen minutes, washing and scrubbing my whole body clean. When I was done I took a bathrobe from the side to cover myself up.

I found some moisturizer in the sink along with skincare products. I did a quick facial scrub to cleanse my skin. Applied some facial cream and viola I was smelling good and looking good.

I went out of the bathroom. Trish was still sleeping when I got out. I slowly walked towards my bag and grabbed my malborro case and pulled out a stick.

I went out to the balcony to chill and smoke for awhile

I went out to the balcony to chill and smoke for awhile. I decided to wait for the lovely princess to wake up before grabbing a meal. Chilling on the chair, I saw a familiar figure standing outside of the balcony beside us.

Victoria winked at me as she raised her hand holding a cigar. I was shocked to see that she likes smoking thick cigars compared to cigarettes like mine. I nodded and smiled back, she turned around and chilled at corner of her balcony.

I closed my eyes as I savour the taste of smoke inside my lungs. I breathed out deeply and to release the smoke. A few minutes later I felt something move in front of me. My eyes laid on a half awake Trish crawling on top of me. She sat on my lap as her arms wrapped on my neck.

Her head tilted as her hand pulled me closer to her face. I smiled as our lips touched moving in sync together. I felt her tongue swooped in. My right hand found its way to her ass, grabbing a handful. Her hips started moving creating fiction against our bodies.

A loud whistle interrupted our morning make out. The person howled loudly enough for trish to jolt out of my lap. She looked at the person who made the noise. I laughed as I saw two people with their seats aligned to our direction. Like live audiences ready for action.

I heard Tori laughed loudly as she took a hit from her cigar. I was surprised to see a person beside her which Im not familiar with. Trish came closer to my side and whispered something on my ear.

"That's Tori's ex. Well they were never exclusive but mom actually went to Avery's 20th birthday a year ago. We never met in person." I nodded. I looked back at Tori and the girl, tori sheepishly smiled back and went inside their room. I threw the cigarette off of the balcony and decided to lay on the bed for awhile.

I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. I was waiting for Trish to go out so I could too. Im just not comfortable wandering freely of other people's homes.

I felt Trish laid beside me, her hand on top of my waist,head rested on my chest. I felt her head move up as she looked at me, hands creeping towards cunt. Her hands felt like a torch burning every inch of my body with desire. My body shuddered as her hands explored every bit of my body.

I felt her lips planting kisses on my jaw, down to my neck, my collarbone and my chest. The way her hands caressed me like I've never been touched before. I felt her grope my chest slow with strong eagerness. I moaned in pleasure as she placed herself above me.

She pulled my thin white dress up exposing my body fully naked in her reach. She grazed against mine. Her tongue exploring every bit of my mouth. Licking my jaw as she placed hickeys on my neck.

Her skin felt hot as she caressed my breasts. Sucking my nipples, playfully bitting my skin.

Her kisses trailed down to my tummy going further to my thighs

Her kisses trailed down to my tummy going further to my thighs. My body shivered as I felt her tongue lick its way to my undies. She opened my legs wide as she licked my slit tasting the cum and fabric together.

She rubbed my clit as her tongue found its way to my dripping wet folds. My back arched as I felt her tongue in between the fabric of my undies. She pulled my underwear off. Hands crawling on my lap as she kissed my soaking wet pussy.

I felt her index finger on my slit as she drew circles with her finger. Rubbing my clit lightly as I moaned. It aroused her enough roughly fuck me. Her fingers plunged deeply inside me. With every thrust she does hitting every sweet spot I have.

My toes curled as I felt my walls tightened. My hands grabbed tightly on the bed as my moans got louder and louder. Her fingers moved rapidly as her tongue grazed on my clit. Sucking every drop of my cum.

My legs quivered as my hips moved against her thrusts. My eyes rolled back as she moved closer, giving me a passionate kiss. She bit my lip as she whispered words that made me lose my mind.

I want you dripping wet.

I moaned against her body. Those words made the temperature rise up. My moans got loud and hoarse. Her face so close to mine, her hand on my neck, gripping it enough for me to get wet.

Do you like that?

I whispered yes against her ear. Her fingers hitting the edge as my pussy soaking wet. I pulled her over as I kissed her roughly. I moaned against her mouth. My eyes rolled back as I came. She smirked as she pulled out her sticky fingers out. Her eyes locked into mine as she licked her fingers clean. She winked and gave me a quick kiss.

"We need a shower." She whispered and I happily obliged.

-----------------------------------------------------
PS: Enjoy this picture of Brooke.