Chapter 7

Haru had just finished putting on the garbs of the lad who he had left in another car, restrained with the use of your ropes and gagged with a handkerchief he had found lying around that Kouchiyama's car. You patently had shown willingness to knock the man out with one of your 'special' tricks, but he knew better so he flat-out rejected your assistance.

With all of that being said, he still couldn't believe that you chose him over that stuck-up brat who was too reliant on money. But still, you clearly had shown interest in Kambe in a romantic sense so he was worried that he would just be left out in the dust, watching the silhouettes of the woman he loved and the man he despised.

"Ah, that woman held out a fight. I would've arrived sooner if that bimbo just lent me her clothes without resisting. It's her fault that she now has a cockroach taped to her face," Kato turned around once your voice had reached his ears and oh lord,

he felt his breath get stuck in his throat.

The black article of the dress fitted your curves so lovingly that it accentuated every part of your body impeccably well. The other side of your arm was covered with fabric yet the other side was exposed, revealing your s/c skin for the population to gawk their eyes upon.

He noted that you donned only very light makeup, yet he discerned that you didn't look much different from your bare face. With or without them, you were still stunning.

Look at him. He almost wanted to laugh at himself since he was already in his thirties yet he still sounded like a teenage boy falling in love for the first time. The things you did to his poor, fragile heart.

"Let's go," you flashed him a smile that would only look malicious if they really looked closely into it. He held his arm for you to take and you, without a word, accepted his invitation.

"Hello, I'm Kouchiyama and my nickname's 'Whisky'," Haru falsely introduced himself. After him, you decided that it was your turn to speak out, "Yumeko. Alias is 'Rye'."

Once the doors had slid open, you two were met with a man with a built so huge that you almost wanted to ask him to have a wrestling match with you to see if that large amount of mass actually correlated to something other than for intimidating other people.

You two did what was asked which was leaving your belongings in a specified area.

The guard inspected Haru's body using your hands, so when it was your turn, you put up an act to derail him, "I suppose you wouldn't touch a female's body like what you did to my partner, correct?"

"Ma'am, I'm just following orders from the higher-ups."

"But I'm not used to other people touching me other than my lover here... How cruel of you to not understand that I can't just let a man other than him have close physical contact with me." You sighed in a despondent manner, one of your hands cupping your cheeks as you tried to appear as downhearted as you could. You saw this method being used in drama where it stated that guys couldn't handle being called 'cruel' and would give in to someone's, especially a girl's, demand in a heartbeat.

Meanwhile, Haru felt the tips of his ears heating up. He knew that it wasn't true at all and you were saying this just for the mission, but you couldn't just expect him to stay calm if you suddenly said things like that without a warning.

With your peripheral view, you caught sight of Kato's flustered expression. It was great of him to keep up with your impromptu skit, and with him looking like that, it just made the whole thing look even more believable.

"...Alright. Just make sure to not let other people know that I let you in like that so easily," the buff guard, finally giving in. He handed you two your masks and the small card required to retrieve your possessions and with that...