Forward

I started a new endeavor, alongside trying to finish Merry-Go-Round.

I'm writing a one-shot for every song title off of every Motley Crue studio album. It will be a long term project. They will mostly be Terrorcest (Nikki x Tommy), as all my other books are. As I go along, I may throw in some non-terrorcest stories, depending what pops into my head or if I get any requests. Requests are welcome.

I already published the song title stories for the self-titled '94 Motley Crue album as a book title Endurance. What was supposed to be one-shots turned into a 16 chapter book.

I actually intended to start with the songs from the album Too Fast For Love, and I did. But an idea popped into my head that, and well, long story short, led me away from TFFL and turned into my book Endurance. But, I came back to finish.

I found that I have a major problem when writing one-shots. And it's that they never stay that way. I get requests to write more; a follow up so to speak, and the one shots wind up as a series or short story, or a book, as in the case of Endurance. Among the Too Fast For Love one-shots, there are 3 different series with the song titles, as well as a few genuine one-shots.

There's a story for every song on the album, and their promo singles from that era, Stick To Your Guns and Toast of the Town. I also wrote one for Nobody Knows What It's Like To Be Lonely; one of Nikki's earliest songs which never made it onto the album, but was played at their early shows. Running Wild Through the Night is another early song like that. I have not written a story for that, but feel compelled to do one. I have a broad idea in my head, but I can't rein it in enough together started. So that's a possible addition to this.

I'll try to post a song-title story every other day or so. If you have any requests for a story that you'd like to see me write, let me know. The next album I'll work on is Shout At The Devil. Work on that will be intermittent, as I'm getting back to writing for Merry-Go-Round. I'm taking storyline requests for that too.

FYI- if you read my stuff on AO3 (under Kabella), you've probably read these stories.

I LOVE comments and feedback. It inspires me.

Thanks. I hope you enjoy.